NuffnangX

Followers

Disclaimer

Unless otherwise stated, the products I review are items I have bought personally. I am not paid to write reviews for any product and I don't receive any type of compensation for advertising the same. Unless explicitly stated, I have no affiliation or relationship with the supplier of the products. Please be aware that my reviews about them, whether or not personally bought, are my honest opinion.

NANI+ MAGGIE'S Youtube Channel!

Category

Bon Marche (3) Brushes (2) DIY (2) Eyebrows (4) Eyes (26) Face (40) fashion (8) Food (24) FOTD (11) Hair (18) KKcenterHK (4) Lips (33) LOTD (5) Manels (1) Nails (32) NaniGGie (4) OOTD (13) Product Review (25) Relationship (6) Shoes (5) Skin Care (17) The Pinkish Hub (2) Underarm (1)

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Year End Shopping

Although it's christmas time, you probably don't have enough money to buy all the clothes you want. Or at least, buy good clothes to add in your closet. In my case, I enjoy shopping in places where I can bargain the price or somewhere I can find affordable things.

Last Christmas, our family went to SM Cubao to shop since we weren't able to go to tutuban. I'm quite happy with the clothes I bought because they look so cute and chic. :)

If you happen to be petite like me, I bet these kind of clothes would suit you best.



(I love the bottom part!)

The skirt is worth P399 and the dress is P499... There are several clothes @ SM that are less than 500 pesos. You might want to check them out (ladies Section). The rainbow skirt also has a dress version but I just bought it so I can change the top. Since I have a fair complexion, wearing a yellow top can make my skin look whiter. :D Here are some pics of me wearing the skirt with a yellow top.


Yesterday, we went to tutuban (finally) although most of the stores were closed when we arrived. Albeit the limited stores that were open, I still managed to browse and buy good clothes at a very good price.


P 150

P80 Each                                             


P200



2 for P150

I matched my yellow top with the rainbow skirt I bought. And they really looked great together. Matching a dark color like black or brown can be an alternative. :)



I matched the black top with my high waist shorts. If you want to be less reaveling, you can put bolero just like what I did here: :P







Happy 2010!!!

Buying pretty clothes shouldn't be difficult if you know where to go or what to buy. You can buy clothes that are cheap but you definitely don't want to look cheap. What you want is to buy clothes that are AFFORDABLE (I prefer this term than the former) yet they bring out the best in you; look stylish without hurting your wallet. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts