NuffnangX

Followers

Disclaimer

Unless otherwise stated, the products I review are items I have bought personally. I am not paid to write reviews for any product and I don't receive any type of compensation for advertising the same. Unless explicitly stated, I have no affiliation or relationship with the supplier of the products. Please be aware that my reviews about them, whether or not personally bought, are my honest opinion.

NANI+ MAGGIE'S Youtube Channel!

Category

Bon Marche (3) Brushes (2) DIY (2) Eyebrows (4) Eyes (26) Face (40) fashion (8) Food (24) FOTD (11) Hair (18) KKcenterHK (4) Lips (33) LOTD (5) Manels (1) Nails (32) NaniGGie (4) OOTD (13) Product Review (25) Relationship (6) Shoes (5) Skin Care (17) The Pinkish Hub (2) Underarm (1)

Monday, September 5, 2011

Product Review: Ever Bilena Pro Lipstick with Shimmer in Rosette



After I've posted a review about EB Pro Lipstick Shimmer in Berry Rose, some bloggers informed me about another shade they love under the same product line. Yesterday, I was lucky enough to drop by Shopwise Cubao and I saw the shade they've been raving about- ROSETTE. I can't believe I missed this shade when I bought Berry Rose. 



It is a very beautiful peachy-pinky shade.I love the packaging which is very comparable to NYX and definitely better that the EB Matte Lipstick. 







The lipstick is very creamy when applied however I find it sheer. If you want a really bold and solid color, you might be disappointed upon trying this. However, it's coverage is good but since it is creamy, it might only last for a couple of hours or so. If you're looking for a long lasting lip color, then, again, this might not be what you're looking for.Well, anyway you can still do make up tricks to extend the life of this product on your lips. For example, you can simply apply lip gloss. 

Php 125 @ EB Counters


Swatches: 






If you want to see the difference between Rosette and Berry Rose, here are some swatches: 


From left to right: Berry Rose, Rosette





From left to right: Berry Rose, Rosette









In terms of the shade, I'd pick Berry Rose rather than Rosette. I love the Purplish Pinkish Shade of Berry Rose and it matches my Skin tone better. :P

Swatches on my lips:















Fail Eye Make Up. HAHA


messy eyebrows





The Pout + Massive Eyebrows. LOL



This will probably be my last Ever Bilena Pro Lipstick because the other shades are too shimmery for me. If EB release other shades then I might change my mind. But for now, I'm loving Berry Rose and Rosette!



19 comments:

  1. you're so pretty!~ i love the shades! type ko rosette :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally got one of these! :D Went to EB stalls the first time you posted this and they dont have it yet at that time :P Love the color, moisturizing effect but the smell is just plain ugh.. >.<" Not bad though for a cheap lipstick :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rosette looks pretty and you rock it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What shade did you buy? Rosette or Berry rose? :) hmm I haven't thought of the smell when I tried this on. :P But yeah... not bad for a cheap lipstick! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh those two look lush! I didn't notice this on EB counters, I should prolly check it out. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Got Rosette :P I have yet to try the Berry Rose, seems to be a really pretty color :P But I'm still waiting for my NYX Roundlipsticks :P I think I'll purchase another EB lipstick when I get to try out the NYX ones :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Got Rosette :P I have yet to try the Berry Rose, seems to be a really pretty color :P But I'm still waiting for my NYX Roundlipsticks :P I think I'll purchase another EB lipstick when I get to try out the NYX ones :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice! ^__^ If you love purple-ish pink, you'll love Berry Rose. I'm excited about your NYX round lipsticks! I'm looking forward to read your post about them! I wanna try NYX Soft Matte Cream Lip Color but I'm still thinking what shades to buy. :P Ayoko na mag-impulse buying. :( hehe

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have one shade from this line. I like it so far. I agree with you, the other shades are too shimmery and sheer for my taste.

    Thanks for the review. The two shades you got look really nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rosette really looks nice but I hope they could come up with a long lasting formula. :) both berry rose and rosette looks great on you! Btw, I have an award for you, you can check it out at: http://www.thepinkchinadoll.com/2011/09/blog-awards.html 

    Enjoy! ♥hugs♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Locke! Mas trip ko naman Berry Rose. I think Rosette looks better on you kasi you have fairer skin than mine! :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Hollie! I think not all EB Counters have this yet. I checked SM Cubao and still they didn't have it. But I hope you'll be able to find these babies!!! Sana nationwide na ang pagdistribute nitong mga lipsticks na to!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks Aya. I'm really glad they have two shades that are not shimmery at all. What shade do you have?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks CHinadoll! I really hope they will come up with a long lasting formula!

    And a really BIG THANK YOU for giving me an award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. gaby de modacapitalAugust 3, 2012 at 2:12 AM

    Hi pretty!
    I really love your blog and your amazing style! 
    I follow you :D
    ... maybe if you want, you could visit my blog too ( I hope you like it) ;)
    kisses from México city!
    http://modacapitalblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks Gaby. I followed you back! Kisses from the Philippines!

    BTW, I love your Fashion Style! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think you need to trim your eyebrows, so foresty....

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello Ludy! I just had my brows shaped (brow threading) Kinda miss my thick foresty brows though. :P Thanks for mentioning. :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts