NuffnangX

Followers

Disclaimer

Unless otherwise stated, the products I review are items I have bought personally. I am not paid to write reviews for any product and I don't receive any type of compensation for advertising the same. Unless explicitly stated, I have no affiliation or relationship with the supplier of the products. Please be aware that my reviews about them, whether or not personally bought, are my honest opinion.

NANI+ MAGGIE'S Youtube Channel!

Category

Bon Marche (3) Brushes (2) DIY (2) Eyebrows (4) Eyes (26) Face (40) fashion (8) Food (24) FOTD (11) Hair (18) KKcenterHK (4) Lips (33) LOTD (5) Manels (1) Nails (32) NaniGGie (4) OOTD (13) Product Review (25) Relationship (6) Shoes (5) Skin Care (17) The Pinkish Hub (2) Underarm (1)

Monday, October 24, 2011

HOW TO: Make Fried Oreos




Just a quick and simple recipe. This is great for Christmas. You can have this as a snack or give it away to kids. ^__^ 


Ingredients: 
Oreos
Pancake Mix
Egg
Flour
Coco Flakes 
Granulated Sugar
Cinnamon Powder (Optional)




Here's a photo to give you an idea on how coco flakes look like: 
Bought this at Rustan's
This reminds of me Dunkin Donut. I know they have a doughnut that has coco flakes. I forget the name but I notice that DD doesn't serve it anymore. :( It's one of my favorites. (lalo na kapag munchkin donuts)






Procedure:


1. Freeze the Oreos for 3 Hours. 




2. In the mean time, make your Pancake Batter. Combine the pancake Mix and the egg then add water but make sure that the consistency is still thick. We want the batter to stick to the oreos so that the entire cookie will be covered. You may add Cinnamon in the pancake mix as well.






3. After 3 hours, prepare the Oreos on a plate. If you don't have any, you can also use Cream-Os. ^___^







4. On a separate bowl, combine the flour (you can also use the Pancake Flour), granulated sugar and Coco Flakes. Optional: You may omit the Coco Flakes on the mix and just use it later on for toppings. 






5. Coat the oreos with the Pancake Batter then with the flour mixture. (This will create the crunchy outer layer of the bread)

6. Deep Fry. Wait till it is golden brown then remove the fried oreos from the pan and drain on paper towels. 


7. Let it cool slightly before serving. You may put coco flakes as toppings or put a vanilla Ice cream on top!


Have a great week, everyone! :)

14 comments:

  1. I didn't use any milk for the pancake batter. But I think you can add in Evaporated milk or Buttermilk for extra flavor instead of using water. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi what milk did you used for this? evaporated milk?
    or condensed milk?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aizel Camille MacaldoAugust 3, 2012 at 2:17 AM

    Looks delicious.. Thanks for the steps.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, you're also blogging about food hihi. this might also be a hit for halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! hehehe I love food... as I love to eat! :) That's a great idea- fried oreos for Halloween! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for sharing this! i think i'll give this recipe a try soon. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Try it. It taste really good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kapatid. i've been wanting to make this one for soo long... i think i might try soon. :) salamat sa detailed procedure :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're welcome Kapatid! ^___^ Samahan mo ng Hot chocolate! Masarap to lalo na kapag gabi tas ang lamig-lamig ng hangin. Lapit na talaga magpasko! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been meaning to try this out because I just fell in love with it when my classmate brought some in class one day. Because of this post, I'll be able to make some for my own! Thanks! :P -Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for posting! Now I don't have to go out to enjoy these treats. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're welcome Mica! Got this idea from Flaming Wings whhich serves Wicked Oreos. Then a friend of mine shared her recipe. I only added some minor details but everything is pretty quick and easy. ^___^

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts