NuffnangX

Followers

Disclaimer

Unless otherwise stated, the products I review are items I have bought personally. I am not paid to write reviews for any product and I don't receive any type of compensation for advertising the same. Unless explicitly stated, I have no affiliation or relationship with the supplier of the products. Please be aware that my reviews about them, whether or not personally bought, are my honest opinion.

NANI+ MAGGIE'S Youtube Channel!

Category

Bon Marche (3) Brushes (2) DIY (2) Eyebrows (4) Eyes (26) Face (40) fashion (8) Food (24) FOTD (11) Hair (18) KKcenterHK (4) Lips (33) LOTD (5) Manels (1) Nails (32) NaniGGie (4) OOTD (13) Product Review (25) Relationship (6) Shoes (5) Skin Care (17) The Pinkish Hub (2) Underarm (1)

Monday, October 24, 2011

Maggie and Nani: Birthday Dinner

For my birthday, I decided to meet up with my high school friends who have been very close to my heart. I planned a simple dinner with them  as I wanted everything to be as intimate as possible. I'm not fond of extravagant parties so we had dinner at home. I also asked a friend of mine to bring Horror DVDs that we could watch. ^___^



On a side note: I made a Birthday video with Nani. We now have an official Youtube channel: NaniGgie.



Before watching the video, you may pause/stop my background music on the bottom part of this page.














Anyway, here are some photos of the food I prepared last Saturday. I decided to prepare Asado (Pampanga's Style), Chicken Wings, Macaroni, Rice, Corn with Melted Cheese and Blueberry Cheesecake. I wasn't able to take a photo of the chicken wings because our angel (Kasambahay/maid) served it last while we were eating. ^__^ 

















Blueberry Cheesecake! 
 Blueberry Cheesecake Recipe here




Corn with Melted Cheese





Macaroni





Asado





Asado





Nakatitig si Lablab sa Pagkain. WAHAHAHA





Nakatitig pa rin siya! GUTOM NA! ALAM NA!









Nasa Bahay lang pero naka-Heels ng Bongga! :P
 Me and Maree! 


Visit Maree's blog
































If you have any questions (related to the food posted above), You may send me an email or just leave a comment below. I'll be more than happy to share the recipes with y'all! 


That's all folks! 

<3



PS. I just wanna show you guys the current condition of my skin. My skin is far from perfect and as I've said before, I am still battling with acne/pimples. I just don't want to make you think that my skin is super flawless when in reality, it's not. There are times that my skin looks better but you know, we all have our bad days. WAHAHAHA! If you're frustrated about your skin... I can totally relate. But remember HOLD YOUR HEAD UP HIGH! Never let acne/pimples rip off the happiness within you. 







BTW, Thanks to Valerie who sent me these good looking contact lenses! 



My eyes look so cool. :P



12 comments:

  1. belated happy birthday! the food sure looks yummy! x)

    ReplyDelete
  2. belated happy birthday sweetie! the food looks great and so are you! i'm drooling over the blueberry cheesecake 0.0 pahingi naman ng recipe :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. sarap naman ng food. :) i think you're a great cook na kapatid! :) glad you had a warm bday celebration with your lablab and friends.. ginutom mo nga lang yata sya ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww Thanks Belle! Hindi pa naman ako great cook. Tinulungan din kasi ako ng Tita ko tsaka nung Kasambahay namin. :P Yung solo ko lang talaga yung Blueberry Cheesecake kasi ako lang may alam non. :P At oo ang saya ni lablab kasi nabusog siya that night! Sarap daw ng food. Wahehe. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Locke! :) Here's the link for the Blueberry Cheesecake Recipe. Good luck, sis! It's a non bake recipe that I copied from a Magnolia Cream Cheese box. You can make one for Christmas! Definitely something worth trying!

    http://morbidfrank.tumblr.com/post/6272764728/i-love-you-berry-much

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi, I've been a reader of your blog, I know you've tried a lot of products to fight your acne problem, I also have that before and tried a lot of anti acne products but doesn't help at all. Why dont you try natural way of dealing with it, like salt, since it fight bacteria, actually this helped me with my acne prob and also kalamansi. :) you can also try tomato.

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww.. thanks for the advice. I wanna get rid of my stubborn pimples and I'd probably try kalamansi and tomato! ^___^ It's really frustrating when you buy pricey medications and then they won't work. Thank you for the skin care tips! I'll try them soon! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep, the feeling is mutual about the pricey medications. :) looking forward for your make up reviews :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also have a question, how did you deal with the dryness of EB matte lipstick in mauvey? 

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you, Khim! I'll try to post skin care reviews soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Khim! I moisturize and exfoliate my lips especially when they're really dry. And a tip I can give you is to apply lip gloss/balm overnight. Then the next morning, you can easily rub off the dead skin on your lips. That way it's easier to apply matte lipsticks and it reduces visible lines on your lips as well. :) Hope that helps! :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts