NuffnangX

Followers

Disclaimer

Unless otherwise stated, the products I review are items I have bought personally. I am not paid to write reviews for any product and I don't receive any type of compensation for advertising the same. Unless explicitly stated, I have no affiliation or relationship with the supplier of the products. Please be aware that my reviews about them, whether or not personally bought, are my honest opinion.

NANI+ MAGGIE'S Youtube Channel!

Category

Bon Marche (3) Brushes (2) DIY (2) Eyebrows (4) Eyes (26) Face (40) fashion (8) Food (24) FOTD (11) Hair (18) KKcenterHK (4) Lips (33) LOTD (5) Manels (1) Nails (32) NaniGGie (4) OOTD (13) Product Review (25) Relationship (6) Shoes (5) Skin Care (17) The Pinkish Hub (2) Underarm (1)

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year OOTD and FOTD: Bluer than Blue

I wore a simple makeup and a crazy outfit for new year. HAHA. My outfit had patterns all over the place. >_<  I'm going to include Nani's OOTD too. Hehe. His outfit was super blue as in sumasabog na blue. LOL



Hat from Clippers @Php349
Us looking so chubby. HEHEHE

We went to SMX, MOA to watch Uncle Sam's Flying Circus with my family. Here we were inside the van. It was a long trip (1-2 hours) so we just took some funny pictures. 


Yellow Eye shadow, Thick Black Eyeliner and my Two Tone Lips

Angry Larry: Nani was the one who picked the name. :)

OUTFIT

My Parisian Wedges!


Nani's Blue Nike Shoes- He's a collector of Nike Shoes. ^__^ Magkasundo kami sa sapatos
pero mas sosyal siya eh. Gusto niya branded. Hehehe. Ako ok na sakin yung tiangge lang. LOL











Pumoposing si Pangga!




Circus Inspired (nahiya si Nani sa posing ko. HAHAHA!)

That's all. 


Have a great day! :)



25 comments:

  1. Love your makeup. Are you using foundation or bb cream? Your skin looks so dewy and healthy. You guys are really cute together :)

    Dazzler Makeup and Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pricillia lumantoroAugust 3, 2012 at 2:12 AM

    so cute:)

    htp://nudebeige.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sharon! :) I'm actually using both foundation and BB cream- Cream Foundation + BB Cream/Liquid Foundation. :P I'm currently using James Cooper Cream Foundation and Luview BB Cream. I only apply the BB cream on my cheeks to create the dewy look. :P Hehe. Thanks for visiting and following my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you sis! Hehe! Kunyari acrobat lang din ako. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Val! :) I'm MIA too. Haha. I miss you too! :) I miss blogging. ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  6. I miss you Maggie! XD How are you?! Love your hat!!! ^^


    btw, I've tagged you! 
    http://thedollprincess.blogspot.com/2012/02/11-questions-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovin the hat~! Maggie! I miss you soooo much! :( I've been mia the last few months last year and wasn't able to catch up on your posts, sorry! T_T Happy new year love! ♥ Btw, your Nani's shoes' color is really nice! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you! :) Yes. My hair is naturally curly. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Iya! Nope. We didn't talk about it. My brothers were also wearing blue that day! :) hehe. Thanks Iya!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha! Ang cute niyo lang :DDD

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute nyo! :D ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. you two are so cute together! did both of you talk about the color? if yes, that's super sweet! if no, oh my word! you both think alike! ^_^

    xoxo,

    Iya

    http://prettylittlepetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like your funny hat!

    http://makeupnonsolo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. kainggit yon lang...hahaha! I wish you all the love n d  world and more love for 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love your hair!! :D is it naturally curly?

    ReplyDelete
  16. hahaha...love ko posing mo sa last picture! kyot kyot kayo :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. hehe, your hat is so cute!!

    & so are those pictures  ;D


    <3, 
    dana

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts