NuffnangX

Followers

Disclaimer

Unless otherwise stated, the products I review are items I have bought personally. I am not paid to write reviews for any product and I don't receive any type of compensation for advertising the same. Unless explicitly stated, I have no affiliation or relationship with the supplier of the products. Please be aware that my reviews about them, whether or not personally bought, are my honest opinion.

NANI+ MAGGIE'S Youtube Channel!

Category

Bon Marche (3) Brushes (2) DIY (2) Eyebrows (4) Eyes (26) Face (40) fashion (8) Food (24) FOTD (11) Hair (18) KKcenterHK (4) Lips (33) LOTD (5) Manels (1) Nails (32) NaniGGie (4) OOTD (13) Product Review (25) Relationship (6) Shoes (5) Skin Care (17) The Pinkish Hub (2) Underarm (1)

Saturday, March 10, 2012

The Best Friends You'll Ever Have...


Hello, girls! I know I haven't updated this blog for sometime now but I didn't abandon my love for blogging. I just needed a break from it. And if you've been watching the news, you'll know exactly why. 




February was a very heartbreaking month for me and my classmates. What seemed to be a promising 2012 vanished as our dearest brother died in a hazing incident. Unbelievable- that's what I think about what happened because his death was caused by fellow law students who were supposed to be persons with dignity, integrity and compassion. No words can truly explain the grief, pain and loss that I still have inside me. But this post is not to nurse the pain and the loss rather the fun and the love that he left for us to remember. 







Marvin- he was the life of our block; he was the person who will turn a dull moment to a funnier one. And I hope, as he look down to us from heaven, he realizes the real friends he had gained while he was still alive. I miss and will miss him for the rest of my life.






Photo Courtesy of Cielo

Marvin, now that you're gone, your seat next to mine will remain empty until the end of the semester. However, that empty seat knocks my heart for I know and I feel that you're still with us. I get teary whenever I remember the last recitation you had in Legal Philosophy wherein I was giving you a quick glance of the answer on my book. I remember the times you let me borrow your super sleek Samsung phone so that I can play while waiting for our next class. We would always talk about gaming and computers so I had a fun time sharing my experiences with you in playing Skyrim and Counterstrike. You even told me that your favorite game was Batman: Arkham City. You were like a big brother to me and Nani, who became one of your best buddies in law school. We will never forget you. I won't.




February 18, 2012

The last day our block had with you is still fresh in my mind- I took what I can probably say is the last picture of you alive and smiling. 



I LOVE 1-KETS! :) Photo Courtesy of Cielo


Huli sa Camera si Marvs
Photo Courtesy of Cielo


Hindi na Kumpleto ang Boys ng Kets.. Kulang na ang mga pasaway. :)
Photo Courtesy of Cielo


Siguradong mamimiss namin ang hapit aral moments with you. :)
Photo Courtesy of Cielo


Our Block will never be the same. As we continue our journey, our walk in the Jurassic Park of legal studies, we will remember you as the person, who claimed in his speech during our retreat, sent by a farmer to San Beda College of Law to become a lawyer. 




Sayang Marvs... di ka umabot sa class picture natin kahapon. Never na macocomplete attendance ang block natin... I MISS YOU SO MUCH.

And for our block which continues to draw strength from each and every member, I want to thank you for being my friends and second family. Ours is not a fraternity or sorority but we go beyond what is required when one is in need. I thank God everyday for putting 1-KETS in my life. I love you, guys! :) Magiging abugado tayong lahat balang araw! :) Let's stay strong and happy for Marvin! 

Ika nga sa Counterstrike, "Let's stick together, team."




Photos Courtesy of Cielo


















3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear your loss. I've been following Marvin's story on the news and it's really sad. Hoping for justice for Marvin. 

    ReplyDelete
  2. may his soul rest in peace. hugs dear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. he must be such a good friend. surely smiling up there in heaven from the love he's been receiving even before and up until now from the 1-Kets family. :) Stay strong sis. 

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts