NuffnangX

Followers

Disclaimer

Unless otherwise stated, the products I review are items I have bought personally. I am not paid to write reviews for any product and I don't receive any type of compensation for advertising the same. Unless explicitly stated, I have no affiliation or relationship with the supplier of the products. Please be aware that my reviews about them, whether or not personally bought, are my honest opinion.

NANI+ MAGGIE'S Youtube Channel!

Category

Bon Marche (3) Brushes (2) DIY (2) Eyebrows (4) Eyes (26) Face (40) fashion (8) Food (24) FOTD (11) Hair (18) KKcenterHK (4) Lips (33) LOTD (5) Manels (1) Nails (32) NaniGGie (4) OOTD (13) Product Review (25) Relationship (6) Shoes (5) Skin Care (17) The Pinkish Hub (2) Underarm (1)

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Product Review: Sophie Martin Lipstick in Velvet Nude



Sophie Martin Lipsticks in Nudes and Peaches



From left to right (without Flash): Velvet Nude, Caramel Sugar, Mango Peach, Cotton Peach


From left to right (with Flash): Velvet Nude, Caramel Sugar, Mango Peach, Cotton Peach



I was really happy when I made my first ever purchase from Sophie Martin. The lipsticks were pretty cheap yet the quality of the products were not compromised. All of their lipsticks are consistently creamy and have good color pay off. And if you've been reading my previous posts about their brand, there's really nothing that  I dislike about these lipsticks. And, because I love their lipsticks, I'm gonna make separate reviews for the remaining items I bought. 

Nudes and Peaches Swatches: 

From top to bottom: Velvet Nude, Caramel Sugar, Mango Peach, Cotton Peach


 Note: I won't give a detailed review about today's Sophie Martin Lipstick because I've posted a good number of reviews about the product line. If you want to read them, I've posted the links below. So check them out. 



SOPHIE MARTIN LIPSTICK in VELVET NUDE




Velvet Nude

By the way, you might be wondering why I put fingertip swatches for my lipsticks' reviews. That is because GOSSMAKEUPARTIST shared in youtube that this is the best way to test your lipsticks. Using the back of your hand is not as accurate as using fingertips cause the former has a different texture on your lips while the latter has the closest. ^__^


Velvet Nude

ON MY LIPS: 






Over all, I love this shade of nude. It's not pale on my lips and it compliments my warm skin tone. The lipstick glides smoothly on my lips and it has a decent smell. 


To read about my Pinks and Red Sophie Martin Lipsticks review, click here
To check out on the other shades I bought, click here
To get the contact number of a distributor/online seller, click here





Have a great day, everyone! 


PS. I hope you noticed I changed my music again. ^___^
I <3 Music

23 comments:

  1. All those lipstick shades are so pretty. They would make lovely every day nude shades~ 

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors! Lahat wearable. :) Mgkanu ang sophie lippies?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh. I'm loving Mango Peach and Velvet Nude,too! They're all so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want Mango Peach and Cotton Peach! Kinilig ako when I saw the swatches! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you! I love them all too! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nakakakilig nga! hehe! I'll post separate reviews on them soon! Nakahanda na nga pictures eh. Natamad lang ako ipost lahat ng sabay-sabay. Boo. hehe ^___^ Thanks Pammy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello AteeNadj! Super Mura lang. I bought them through an online seller for Php70 each. tas yung shipping nasa Php40-50 depende kung ilan. Binili ko kasi 7 piraso kaya Php 50 binayaran ko. And it's true that they're all wearable. I was really surprised on how great they turned out. Hindi nga lang sila long lasting. :P But i can overlook that fact. :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Which is the better nude between Velvet Nude and Caramel Sugar and peach between Mango Peach and Cotton Peach for you? I mean which ones do you like better? :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Velvet Nude more because it has an orange-y tone. Caramel Sugar is more of a mauvey shade. Between the two peaches.... I'd pick Mango Peach since it's lighter than Cotton Peach. :P But the two looks almost the same. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just ordered my lippies from a friend (Sophie Martin seller too) and it's funny you're reviewing them now :P Excited much! :D I ordered Velvet Nude too! :"> You watch Wayne too pala! Love him! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice sis! Naexcite din ako para sayo! haha. What shades did you buy aside from Velvet Nude? Hindi kumpleto yung akin. Pero medyo naghoard talaga ako. Biruin mo 7 agad-agad. Ang mura lang kasi eh... parang bumili ako ng isang Revlon Lipstick.

    I love Wayne too. His videos are straight forward. And I super love his makeup tips din. They really work. :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bagay sayo! =) I wonder how much they cost direct from Sophie Martin.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really nice :). Awesome blog! You have very pretty eyes :)

    andshesings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. how much?? i want din all the four shades!!!!.. ahahaha 

    ReplyDelete
  15. wahhh... hindi ako nagbabasa ng comment hahaha ang mura lang.. gusto ko ng mga shades nila... 

    ReplyDelete
  16. I totally agree with you! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello Swexie! Thanks! hehehe Kapag direct from Sophie Martin- Php79. It is a small difference if your planning to buy one or two shades. But if you're planning to buy several shades, you may order from sellers online who offer the same for Php70 each. :P

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Donnarence! I bought them for Php70 each via Facebook online Seller! ^___^ BTW Good luck sa BAR Exam!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Haha! :P maganda talaga mga shades nila. ^__^ Bili ka din. hihihi

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sophie Martin seller pala si MissGennD. Nice! ^__^ The shades are really pretty. Good to hear we love the same shades!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wah! Pareho tayo ng choices! Yan kasi oorderin ko ke MissGennD. :D

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love all the shades! WOuld love to try all of it. Thanks for the review, Btw, check my blog if you have time! =) http://clarisselitiatco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts