NuffnangX

Followers

Disclaimer

Unless otherwise stated, the products I review are items I have bought personally. I am not paid to write reviews for any product and I don't receive any type of compensation for advertising the same. Unless explicitly stated, I have no affiliation or relationship with the supplier of the products. Please be aware that my reviews about them, whether or not personally bought, are my honest opinion.

NANI+ MAGGIE'S Youtube Channel!

Category

Bon Marche (3) Brushes (2) DIY (2) Eyebrows (4) Eyes (26) Face (40) fashion (8) Food (24) FOTD (11) Hair (18) KKcenterHK (4) Lips (33) LOTD (5) Manels (1) Nails (32) NaniGGie (4) OOTD (13) Product Review (25) Relationship (6) Shoes (5) Skin Care (17) The Pinkish Hub (2) Underarm (1)

Monday, January 2, 2012

2012 Breakfast: Start the Day Right

My dad prepared another healthy breakfast for the family. :)


My plate: a little bit of everything

Beef Asado, Dory fillet, Vegetable mix (walang togue.. :(...), Caesar dip

Beef Asado (Pampanga Style)

Dory Fillet

Vegetable Mix



Mama's Plate (gusto niya rin daw may picture siya nito) 


Happy 2012!!!

8 comments:

  1. Happy New Year 2012 To U And Ur family.. Hope you had enjoyed New Year with blast breakfast..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Maggie! Happy new year sayo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year din sayo Marion! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks delish!  yuuumm!! go here and be my chef for the day! hehe..<3

    xoxo,

    Ms. PLP

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy new year! Ang galing naman ng dad mo... Haha dad ko hindi nag luluto. At kami yung tipong family na hindi nagbbreakfas! Hehehe...

    Chrissy @ Cosmetic Fixation <-- Paupdate ng link, bago na kasi eh :) 

    ReplyDelete
  6. whew, just looking at the pics made me hungry!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts