NuffnangX

Followers

Disclaimer

Unless otherwise stated, the products I review are items I have bought personally. I am not paid to write reviews for any product and I don't receive any type of compensation for advertising the same. Unless explicitly stated, I have no affiliation or relationship with the supplier of the products. Please be aware that my reviews about them, whether or not personally bought, are my honest opinion.

NANI+ MAGGIE'S Youtube Channel!

Category

Bon Marche (3) Brushes (2) DIY (2) Eyebrows (4) Eyes (26) Face (40) fashion (8) Food (24) FOTD (11) Hair (18) KKcenterHK (4) Lips (33) LOTD (5) Manels (1) Nails (32) NaniGGie (4) OOTD (13) Product Review (25) Relationship (6) Shoes (5) Skin Care (17) The Pinkish Hub (2) Underarm (1)

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Kopiccino: The Best Instant Coffee I've Ever Tried

Have you tried the Kopiko Kopiccino? If not, you might want to replace your old morning coffee to this new flavor of Kopiko coffee. It was love at first taste. Nani loves it too; he drank 3 cups of this in one day. That was quite unhealthy. Haha! But who can blame him? 





using my dad's mug





6 comments:

  1. I read that Kopiko Brown Coffee is really good too. You'll definitely love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this one. Kopiko Brown Coffee is my everyday coffee. I should try this one too. 

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love Kopiko! I never heard of this one, I'll definitely try this one out! 

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe i find the mug cute! :d will definitely try :)
    Rovie, THE BARGAIN DOLL

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts