NuffnangX

Followers

Disclaimer

Unless otherwise stated, the products I review are items I have bought personally. I am not paid to write reviews for any product and I don't receive any type of compensation for advertising the same. Unless explicitly stated, I have no affiliation or relationship with the supplier of the products. Please be aware that my reviews about them, whether or not personally bought, are my honest opinion.

NANI+ MAGGIE'S Youtube Channel!

Category

Bon Marche (3) Brushes (2) DIY (2) Eyebrows (4) Eyes (26) Face (40) fashion (8) Food (24) FOTD (11) Hair (18) KKcenterHK (4) Lips (33) LOTD (5) Manels (1) Nails (32) NaniGGie (4) OOTD (13) Product Review (25) Relationship (6) Shoes (5) Skin Care (17) The Pinkish Hub (2) Underarm (1)

Friday, April 20, 2012

Must Watch Film in Youtube: Human Trafficking

For the past weeks, I've been watching a lot of movies in Youtube not only because I didn't want to spend money to see a movie but also because there were several inspiring and relevant movies that I discovered available online. This first movie that I'll be sharing with you is an eye opener on how human trafficking is done and why it still exists. Another interesting part of the movie is that some of the scenes were filmed in the Philippines. If you've been watching the news and reading newspapers, you should know that human trafficking is rampant in our country. 


PS. If you have watched Hunger Games, you might find someone familiar in the movie. *wink*


HUMAN TRAFFICKING


Hundreds of thousands of young women have vanished from their everyday lives, forced by violence into a hellish existence of brutality and prostitution. The're a profitable comoodity in the multi-billion dollar industry of modern slavery. The underworld calls them human traffic. This film stars Mira Sorvino, Donald Sutherland and Robert Carlyle.















Feel free to share your thoughts about this film. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts