NuffnangX

Followers

Disclaimer

Unless otherwise stated, the products I review are items I have bought personally. I am not paid to write reviews for any product and I don't receive any type of compensation for advertising the same. Unless explicitly stated, I have no affiliation or relationship with the supplier of the products. Please be aware that my reviews about them, whether or not personally bought, are my honest opinion.

NANI+ MAGGIE'S Youtube Channel!

Category

Bon Marche (3) Brushes (2) DIY (2) Eyebrows (4) Eyes (26) Face (40) fashion (8) Food (24) FOTD (11) Hair (18) KKcenterHK (4) Lips (33) LOTD (5) Manels (1) Nails (32) NaniGGie (4) OOTD (13) Product Review (25) Relationship (6) Shoes (5) Skin Care (17) The Pinkish Hub (2) Underarm (1)

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Comfy Feet

Heat in the Philippines is taking its toll. It's very hot here in Manila specifically that I suddenly miss our Baguio vacation last Holy Week. Speaking of Baguio, let me share with you the comfort footwear I bought there. 





My family and I visited Mines View. I wasn't really expecting anything new to buy because we always visit there every holy week and the stores pretty much sell the same things. Then I saw just one store selling shoes for Php 150 and the shoes look comfortable. I initially wanted the black shoes but it didn't have my size so I opted for the brown one. It comes with different colors and patterns but I chose to go for the simple one-color shoes so that I can pair it up with any of my casual outfits. ^___^




I really like the shoes because it's comfortable for walking however you can really feel that the materials used were low quality. It didn't bother me since I got it for a very low price. Ain't complaining. :P








After visiting Mines View, we went to SM Baguio for some shopping and I bought a pair of slippers. This pair of slippers reminds me of "banig" because I used to sleep on that when I was younger. :P I bought for Php 99.75.



I totally love the design because it looks and feels Filipino. :) 





Weeeeeee!


Wearin' it like a boss. :)


Anyway, I'm very satisfied with my purchase and I kind of miss Baguio because the climate there is so much better than here in Manila. I love the cold breeze in the morning! :) Too bad we had to go back earlier than planned because my brothers have some school requirements to finish. :( We only stayed there for 2 days. Hindi namin nasagad ang minsang long weekend. :(


Well, I hope you had a great holy week with your family. 


Have a lovely day!


9 comments:

  1. Wow. I love Baguio. I hope next year we can stay there longer. :) The one I bought is not the real TOMS shoes but they just look like one. :P Mas mahal yung tunay na toms. Sana makabili din ako non. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Minsan lang din kasi nakakapagbakasyon e. Kasi palaging bukas tindahan namin. Nung pasko nga habang nagcecelebrate gumagawa kami ng mga wedding invitations. Hahaha. Kaya sinusulit namin ang Holy Week. ^___^ Pareho tayo mahilig sa tsinelas. Natuwa talaga ako sa design kasi mas fashion-forward ang dating. :P Brown din madalas kong piliin kasi madaling bagayan ng damit. hehe. Apir tayo diyan girl! :) Have a great day sa work mo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Minsan lang din kasi nakakapagbakasyon e. Kasi palaging bukas tindahan namin. Nung pasko nga habang nagcecelebrate gumagawa kami ng mga wedding invitations. Hahaha. Kaya sinusulit namin ang Holy Week. ^___^ Pareho tayo mahilig sa tsinelas. Natuwa talaga ako sa design kasi mas fashion-forward ang dating. :P Brown din madalas kong piliin kasi madaling bagayan ng damit. hehe. Apir tayo diyan girl! :) Have a great day sa work mo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my god it's like we have the same walls haha. i have also frame and picture like those! i love your slippers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! Looks very comfortable!! ^^

    www.katinosky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww. I actually live here in Baguio :D it's very windy nowadays. Toms are really comfy

    -jean
    tootsiejean.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice buti ka pa, nakapagvacation last Holyweek, kami sa bahay lang kasi waley budget, the worst thing is, sobrang init pa, As in to the max, Grabedad! Haha. Wow, 150 lang sya, wala ng ganyan dito sa Manila. Really love the tsinelas. I also had fun buying those Filipino crafts and pasalubong nung umuwi kami sa bicol, gawa sila sa banig. By the way, we both went for brown color ha, I also bought a new pair of Flats sa Chelsea. Brown din napili ko. hehe Nice post! Have a nice day dear!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts