NuffnangX

Followers

Disclaimer

Unless otherwise stated, the products I review are items I have bought personally. I am not paid to write reviews for any product and I don't receive any type of compensation for advertising the same. Unless explicitly stated, I have no affiliation or relationship with the supplier of the products. Please be aware that my reviews about them, whether or not personally bought, are my honest opinion.

NANI+ MAGGIE'S Youtube Channel!

Category

Bon Marche (3) Brushes (2) DIY (2) Eyebrows (4) Eyes (26) Face (40) fashion (8) Food (24) FOTD (11) Hair (18) KKcenterHK (4) Lips (33) LOTD (5) Manels (1) Nails (32) NaniGGie (4) OOTD (13) Product Review (25) Relationship (6) Shoes (5) Skin Care (17) The Pinkish Hub (2) Underarm (1)

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Nani and Maggie: Saturday Food Trip

Another fun Saturday with Pangga!!!!

We had DVD Marathon the entire day. And the best thing about our day was the FOOD! 

For lunch, I ordered Tapsilog and Porksilog at Tapsilog Avenue in Marikina, infront of Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Marikina. All their silog meals are priced at Php 45 with free soup so they're very affordable and student-budget-friendly. Also, they are currently having a free Ice Tea promo, which you can avail only when you dine in their food store, until June 12, 2012. They're open 24 hours so you can call them @ 268-1645 and order silog meals anytime. They have free delivery as well. :) 

Menu: Tapsilog, Tocilog, Cornsilog, Bangsilog, Hotsilog, Hamsilog, Porksilog, Burgersilog, Chixsilog and Longsilog. 

I love eating at their food store because it is clean and the food is presentable and delicious. I love the fact that they serve their silog meals with fried rice. But I was turned off by the customer service they had when I called for delivery. I could tell from our conversation that the employee who answered the phone was inexperienced. I had to call twice because he didn't ask how much I'd be paying so he could prepare the change. He also had a hard time looking for our house, thus, he had to call twice or thrice. I think they should improve on that because if they encounter an impatient customer, they'll be scolded or reprimanded. Overall, I enjoyed the food but the service could have been better. 

Porksilog for Php 45, Tapsilog Avenue




Free Sabaw and Suka
My Favorite Tapsilog and Malasadong itlog! :)
Yummy Tapsilog @ Php45, Tapsilog Avenue






For merienda, I made homemade fries topped with sour cream and cheddar cheese. :) 












I also made Pizza Pandesal! :)











Kopiccino! :)


Haha! Di pa namin tinatanggal yung Christmas Tree and decorations. :P
Nani pacute! :) 
^_____^
Nani and I enjoyed the food and the movies. We watched five (5) movies: Hanna, In Time, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, Babae sa Septik Tank and Corazon: Ang Unang Aswang. I love our Saturday bonding time. :) I'll definitely miss this once the classes start in June.


Anyway, I hope you also had a great weekend! :) 


Live your life to the fullest! 



4 comments:

  1. Thanks Aimee! Sinulit na lang namin oras sa bahay. :P Tsaka gusto ko kasi Horror siya Action so salitan kami ng movie para pareho kami happy. ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah i want some topsilog tuloy, super matakaw tlgah e noh :P 5 movies in a row wow buti pa kayu hehe, rui and i can only watch 1 movie no time hehe

    the pandisal pizza O_O they look yummy ill eat everything up! hehe 

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet! hala i missed the tapsilog!!! :( you'd really become a good wife someday maggie!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts