NuffnangX

Followers

Disclaimer

Unless otherwise stated, the products I review are items I have bought personally. I am not paid to write reviews for any product and I don't receive any type of compensation for advertising the same. Unless explicitly stated, I have no affiliation or relationship with the supplier of the products. Please be aware that my reviews about them, whether or not personally bought, are my honest opinion.

NANI+ MAGGIE'S Youtube Channel!

Category

Bon Marche (3) Brushes (2) DIY (2) Eyebrows (4) Eyes (26) Face (40) fashion (8) Food (24) FOTD (11) Hair (18) KKcenterHK (4) Lips (33) LOTD (5) Manels (1) Nails (32) NaniGGie (4) OOTD (13) Product Review (25) Relationship (6) Shoes (5) Skin Care (17) The Pinkish Hub (2) Underarm (1)

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Nani and Maggie: Sunday Strawberry filled Chocolate

It is quite disappointing that Pacman lost the fight against Bradley but I won't let that make my day be filled with bitterness. :P For me, Pacquiao is still the winner. He's the People's Champ. :)

Anyway, I decided to make a chocolate dessert with the help of my pangga. Nani doesn't like chocolates but he enjoyed making them. :) Trip niya magmold ng tsokolate.

Lucky Tiyan!








Dark Chocolate and Strawberry <3



Huling hirit bago mag-Wednesday. Pasukan na ulit. :( I'm going to miss our food project during weekends. 

I'll try to post more food blogs in the future. :P Any suggestions? 

13 comments:

  1. wowww! sarap! recipe pleeeease! natakam ako dun ah! :)


    --
    http://thebananniery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so yummy! i love chocolates and strawberries :D BTW thanks for the comment on my SBO post. yes it was such a fearless task to share my armpit experience but i knew i had to! -LovingSunshine

    ReplyDelete
  3. very resourceful ah! I will try to make my own with ice trays too! hihi.
    so glad I found your blog! new fan here! :)
    xoxo,
    misskatv.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Di pa ako nakakatikim ng ibang sylvanas maliban sa Red Ribbon. Sana nga makagawa na ako ng sylvanas. Hay... super busy sa school. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. yup masarap nga sa red ribbon,na try ko na peo may masarap pa dyan at mura  malayo nga lang sa  Susie's Cuisine-Pampanga...sayang talaga.. hope to see your own Sylvanas recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dutche Dark Chocolate. You can use any chocolate. ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow. I love sylvanas. I don't know how to make one yet but I'll look for an easy recipe. :) Masarap yung Sylvanas ng Red Ribbon. <3 Thanks for the suggestion Jessa! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha oo nga no. di ko nalagay... I'll post it soon. ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome blog! Followed!
    Hope you'll follow back too. :)

    alyssasaluta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. yummy nman yan!, sylvanas recipe pls.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Recipe nito please? :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. uy sweet sweet. :D what chocolates did you use sis? yes to more food blogs. 

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts