NuffnangX

Followers

Disclaimer

Unless otherwise stated, the products I review are items I have bought personally. I am not paid to write reviews for any product and I don't receive any type of compensation for advertising the same. Unless explicitly stated, I have no affiliation or relationship with the supplier of the products. Please be aware that my reviews about them, whether or not personally bought, are my honest opinion.

NANI+ MAGGIE'S Youtube Channel!

Category

Bon Marche (3) Brushes (2) DIY (2) Eyebrows (4) Eyes (26) Face (40) fashion (8) Food (24) FOTD (11) Hair (18) KKcenterHK (4) Lips (33) LOTD (5) Manels (1) Nails (32) NaniGGie (4) OOTD (13) Product Review (25) Relationship (6) Shoes (5) Skin Care (17) The Pinkish Hub (2) Underarm (1)

Saturday, January 16, 2010

:)

Hi guys! It's been weeks since I've updated. I'm very busy with schoolwork since we'll be graduating soon! yey!

So today I bought some stuffs. If you haven't heard of Shawill cosmetics, I recommend you to give it a try. I believe it's new in the market. It's made in China or to be accurate it's packaged in China but produced in Italy. I am really interested with their eye shadows because they're very pigmented and affordable. I also bought make-up cake from Ever Bilena because I heard it really last long. I haven't used any foundation cake or powder when I started wearing make up. I started with liquid foundation so this is really something new to me. I hope the results will be promising. :P


I bought these items at Sta. Lucia Mall. :D




P98
*the white brushes are from E.L.F (I bought them a long time ago)
The black ones are Shawill brushes. At worth under 100 pesos, you have the
brush case, lip brush, and two eyeshadow brushes- one for the crease and the other
is for blending.




P50+
Foundation sponge




P150 pesos


P128



:D










Oh yeah... I realized just now that I should be putting watermarks in my pictures. Hahaha. I'll do that next time. Anyway, I really have a busy weekend. I have a literary analysis to make and although I'm really looking forward to it... being a senior makes you just want to end it all, graduate, party and go bum around for summer. HAHAHA


Well, I gotta start reading these books and articles. MAGIS. hahaha. You gotta love being an Atenista. A.M.D.G.- A.ng M.atulog D.i G.agraduate.

:P





2 comments:

  1. Hi Sis! I love Shawill. (: Good quality for the price, no?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yesss! It's a steal! hahaha. Next time I'm gonna buy the 12 eyeshadows. :P

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts