NuffnangX

Followers

Disclaimer

Unless otherwise stated, the products I review are items I have bought personally. I am not paid to write reviews for any product and I don't receive any type of compensation for advertising the same. Unless explicitly stated, I have no affiliation or relationship with the supplier of the products. Please be aware that my reviews about them, whether or not personally bought, are my honest opinion.

NANI+ MAGGIE'S Youtube Channel!

Category

Bon Marche (3) Brushes (2) DIY (2) Eyebrows (4) Eyes (26) Face (40) fashion (8) Food (24) FOTD (11) Hair (18) KKcenterHK (4) Lips (33) LOTD (5) Manels (1) Nails (32) NaniGGie (4) OOTD (13) Product Review (25) Relationship (6) Shoes (5) Skin Care (17) The Pinkish Hub (2) Underarm (1)

Friday, January 22, 2010

Updates!!!!

Yesterday I went to Gateway to see a movie with my boyfriend. After the movie, I've decided to have a quick look at watsons and see if they have new make-up stuffs. And I didn't fail. THERE ARE NEW MAKE-UP brands!

Watsons already has SHAWILL and 4U2. I've seen 4U2 in SM. Cubao and Marikina. I think all SM has that brand but it's really a convenient thing that watsons now has it.

The 12 eyeshadow pallete of Shawill... is.. again... SOLD OUT. I went to the 4U2 stall. They sell super cute eyeshadows. I think they are more pigmented than that of shawill. (i tried it and compared but, unfortunately, I don't have pictures!!!) However they're more expensive. For a price of P230+, you only have 4 eyeshadows. Their 8 eyeshadow pallete, is worth P924. I forget if it's 924 or 994. But it's bigger like the circular eyeshadows of MAC.  Hahaha. I'll check it later.

One thing you might want to check out is their more affordable packages. I'm surprised they have BB creams. YES. BB Creams for P194.00. You got that right! hahaha. It's the most affordable BB cream I've ever seen. But still I'm not convinced if it really works. The packaging is simply plastic and it's with the other make -up stuff like cheap make up brushes, eyeshadows and the like. Maybe I'll buy it later... and see if it works. A disadvantage would be no available testers for it. But for the price, I can gamble for it. :P


Another update is that I bought MAYBELLINE BB CREAM and so far! I LOVE IT!

I have a better picture of it but my phone hangs whenever I use the bluetooth so I don't know. I guess I have to get my digicam for this. :P

It's different form all the other BB creams I've tried. I've tried Elianto and even Missha Perfect BB cream Cover. Both makes your face oily but the Maybelline BB cream makes your face matte. When I applied it on my face, it's easier to apply because it's so smooth. It has a heavier coverage because as you apply it you see the consistency of the cream on your face. It really makes your face glow. But as said in other reviews, after a couple of hours or more it blends to your skin tone. (which I guess is better than fade altogether) However one thing you should know is that even if the whitening effect diminished, the coverage is still there- the blemishes are still covered and if you have uneven skin tone, it helps reduce it. I definitely recommend you to try this. In  the past, I've seen other reviews by people from abroad saying that it's not worth the price. The packaging is so small and it's almost worth a little less than P1000.

Well... BEHOLD PHILIPPINES, Maybelline BB cream is worth only P299. YES! If you're not really using so much of the cream, it can last for 4-6 months. If you really put a lot (which I think is not necessary considering the heavy coverage), maybe it can last for 2-3 months.  One tip for using this BB cream , the sales laldy told me that it acts as a foundation and/or primer. For better results, use it as a primer then put powder or foundation powder on your face. If you can afford to buy the maybelline minerals, try doing that with their mineral foundation. I think the effect is significant. If you also have the ellana minerals, try it and see better results.

Today is January 22, 2010. I have a make-up list for February that you may want to buy too! If you bought them already and you think i shouldn't buy them, just comment me and I'll really appreciate it. If you have suggestions and other ideas, COMMENT PLEASE!

1. Etude Haul with Marither ( I Still don't know if I'm going to buy the BB cream. :))
2. Ellana Minerals (I wantted to buy their kabuki then concealer, foundation, blush and lipgloss)
3. ECO TOOL BRUSHESSSS!! (A Must Have! Visit Ebay.ph for more affordable transactions... I visited a multiply which sells them but they're so much expensive like they go P1200+ exclusive of shipping)
4. NUDE LIPSTICK!!! (Can you suggest any brand??)

Well.. I can only think of 4 so there you go. If ever I can't save that much money than the list can still apply for March which is GRADUATING MONTH. Yes, I'm graduating and I think I might ask Dad and Mom for a simple gift... :)) Make up gift that's what! :P

PS. I forgot again to put watermarks. Oh well. :))

6 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, Maybelline BB cream!!! I NEED to check that out. Thanks for the tip on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Check it out! Some Maybelline stalls don't display the BB cream Testers But ask the, And most likely, they have it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'll be trying that BB cream! Thanks for the review. I just got one question though, how many ml is it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Mariel: It's 18ml. It's same size as their mineral foundation. Same price also. I want to buy their foundation too to pair with the bb cream. I think it's going to last long since you only need a small amount to cover the whole face. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Anna. I'm going to buy their bb cream soon! :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts