NuffnangX

Followers

Disclaimer

Unless otherwise stated, the products I review are items I have bought personally. I am not paid to write reviews for any product and I don't receive any type of compensation for advertising the same. Unless explicitly stated, I have no affiliation or relationship with the supplier of the products. Please be aware that my reviews about them, whether or not personally bought, are my honest opinion.

NANI+ MAGGIE'S Youtube Channel!

Category

Bon Marche (3) Brushes (2) DIY (2) Eyebrows (4) Eyes (26) Face (40) fashion (8) Food (24) FOTD (11) Hair (18) KKcenterHK (4) Lips (33) LOTD (5) Manels (1) Nails (32) NaniGGie (4) OOTD (13) Product Review (25) Relationship (6) Shoes (5) Skin Care (17) The Pinkish Hub (2) Underarm (1)

Sunday, January 3, 2010

I love being Petite.

Alright.... Alright...




Sometimes I don't. Honestly, I wanted to grow a couple of inches taller because I hate being called "short". For pinays, the average height is around 5 feet. But I guess, there are still people who think that being tall makes you more attractive and appealing. Sometimes, the height helps but, on the contrary, it's just a matter of wearing the right clothes. I've seen a lot of petite girls in school (probably shorter than I am) but they definitely make guys turn their heads because of the way these girls wear their clothes and how confident they are with their look. That's something I want to build in myself: the confidence and fashion power. :P


I was really surprised to find that one of my favorite beauty blogger is 4'10". She's so pretty and I love reading her blogs. Her name is Jen and she's one of my inspirations for creating this blog. I've only encountered few pinays who create beauty blogs so I thought I could make one. teehee :P


Here's her site: http://www.frmheadtotoe.com/


I'm very sure you'll like her too.


 I'm not sure if I'm 5'1" or 5'2" but I'm pretty much in between. One thing I realized is that I have to love my body so that I can appreciate it and work with what I have. I don't want to go through those surgical or medical processes to get taller. But wearing the right clothes can do the magic.




Sometimes it really hurts when people call you short or that some people would comment that you don't look like your age (it may sound flattering but once you hit 20, it simply makes one think you can't take him/her seriously). But I have to love myself. I should love myself.


Looking tall shoudn't be a matter of height but that of the heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts