NuffnangX

Followers

Disclaimer

Unless otherwise stated, the products I review are items I have bought personally. I am not paid to write reviews for any product and I don't receive any type of compensation for advertising the same. Unless explicitly stated, I have no affiliation or relationship with the supplier of the products. Please be aware that my reviews about them, whether or not personally bought, are my honest opinion.

NANI+ MAGGIE'S Youtube Channel!

Category

Bon Marche (3) Brushes (2) DIY (2) Eyebrows (4) Eyes (26) Face (40) fashion (8) Food (24) FOTD (11) Hair (18) KKcenterHK (4) Lips (33) LOTD (5) Manels (1) Nails (32) NaniGGie (4) OOTD (13) Product Review (25) Relationship (6) Shoes (5) Skin Care (17) The Pinkish Hub (2) Underarm (1)

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Remembering 2009

There are some beauty products/brands that I've discovered. I really wanted to share them in a more detailed manner. But since vacation is almost over and I don't have my time to really make a long blog about them, you can simply check them out on your own.

These are the brands that I find interesting:
e.l.f
Ellena Minerals
elianto
EverBilena
The Face Shop
Organic Thanakha

For e.l.f, it's products are very affordable. You can find it in every SM Mall and Robinson's Mall. At first I ignored this brand because their packaging isn't appealing enough to catch my attention. But thanks to Youtube make up gurus like bubz beauty and Juicystar07, I discovered that some brands that they use are available here in the Philippines. Not only that, most of e.l.f products are worth P129.50.

yes, I know.... the price makes you doubt about the quality of e.l.f products  but I'm telling you... You'll be very surprised once you buy them.
                                                      
                                                       I love their lipglosses... and brushes. :)

Ellena Minerals: I have yet to try this brand. I was planning to buy online since they don't have a store but I wasn't able to. I'm looking forward to buying their brushes because they're more afforadable than Body shop or any other professional brushes you find in malls. I'm also interested about their product concept which is mineral (organic). I really wanted to try them out... but I guess I have to learn how to put make up on first. :).

Elianto: One of the few korean brands available in the market. I wanted to try their eyeshadows and blushes (the baked ones) but they're way out of my budget so... I guess I just have to save money this year. They also have  BB Creams. I plan to make a different blog about BB creams because so far, I have elianto BB cream and Missha perfect BB cream cover. The face shop also has it but it's quite expensive compare to the other two. I heard about BB creams through Bubzbeauty and her review convinced me to try it. Surprisingly, I don't use much of the BB creams to improve the skin problems that, at first, I thought can only be solved by this kind of make-up. And I'm gonna share that to you later. :P

The FaceShop: I heard about this brand through Cla when we went to China. She told me it best suits the asian skin and what she said was somehow true. The thing with faceshop is that it only caters to the people who have fair-light complexion. So although you are asian, the faceshop might not be the brand for you. :P The bright side is that you can afford its products since the prices aren't too expensive. I bought a foundation from them worth P350 and it can last for a 6 months to 1 year depending on the amount you use for each application. I haven't really tried other faceshop products aside from the foundation and make up base which means I have more to discover. WOPPIEE!




Ever Bilena: At first, I'm very pessimistic about this brand. I guess it's very wrong to underestimate the quality of local make up brands. I bought their stick foundation worth P165 and it really delivers what it promises. I also use the lip tint and compare to the body shop lip and cheek tint, it doesn't taste/smell unpleasant.







Here's the recent product I've been using for my blemishes and pimples:

Organic Thanakha. :D I knew about their soap but I've never heard of their creams until my older brother bought one. It's very effectve in healing pimples/blemishes. :D I only bought the sample size and so far, I love it.






well... it ends here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts