NuffnangX

Followers

Disclaimer

Unless otherwise stated, the products I review are items I have bought personally. I am not paid to write reviews for any product and I don't receive any type of compensation for advertising the same. Unless explicitly stated, I have no affiliation or relationship with the supplier of the products. Please be aware that my reviews about them, whether or not personally bought, are my honest opinion.

NANI+ MAGGIE'S Youtube Channel!

Category

Bon Marche (3) Brushes (2) DIY (2) Eyebrows (4) Eyes (26) Face (40) fashion (8) Food (24) FOTD (11) Hair (18) KKcenterHK (4) Lips (33) LOTD (5) Manels (1) Nails (32) NaniGGie (4) OOTD (13) Product Review (25) Relationship (6) Shoes (5) Skin Care (17) The Pinkish Hub (2) Underarm (1)

Friday, January 22, 2010

Purple Hat!





I bought it at SM Cubao! Available colors are Purple and pink. i was looking for grey but the saleslady told me that it only comes with two colors so.. :( sad sad sad. Well.. it doesn't look that bad. :P





Eyes: I used Shawill's gold, purple and black eyeshadows.
I used sara lee eyeliner.
Elianto Mascara
Face: Ever Bilena Foundation Stick (Miel- effective concealer)
Ever Bilena Duo Foundation Cake
Maybelline BB cream. (I only used it on my cheeks to cover the blemishes and reduce pores)
Lips: I used the Foundation cake. hahaha. No nude lipstick :( I'll buy soon! :P

4 comments:

  1. That hat makes you look super cute! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're cute! especially on the third pic, you look as if you're crying but you still look adorable haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. Yeah.. I looked like I'm crying. :P May mga nagsasabi na sakin non. parang palaging nakaiyak mata ko. :))

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts