I bought this blouse @ SM Cubao Department Store. :D
NuffnangX
Followers
Disclaimer
Unless otherwise stated, the products I review are items I have bought personally. I am not paid to write reviews for any product and I don't receive any type of compensation for advertising the same. Unless explicitly stated, I have no affiliation or relationship with the supplier of the products. Please be aware that my reviews about them, whether or not personally bought, are my honest opinion.
NANI+ MAGGIE'S Youtube Channel!
Category
Bon Marche
(3)
Brushes
(2)
DIY
(2)
Eyebrows
(4)
Eyes
(26)
FOTD
(11)
Face
(40)
Food
(24)
Hair
(18)
KKcenterHK
(4)
LOTD
(5)
Lips
(33)
Manels
(1)
Nails
(32)
NaniGGie
(4)
OOTD
(13)
Product Review
(25)
Relationship
(6)
Shoes
(5)
Skin Care
(17)
The Pinkish Hub
(2)
Underarm
(1)
fashion
(8)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I never appreciated my curly hair when I was younger. I was always envious of my classmates who had super soft and straight hair while I h...
-
ME WEARING RED LIPSTICK???? I remember the times I insisted that red lipstick doesn't look good on me. I regret the day I said tha...
-
This is what I wore today. If you plan to wear checkered shirts/blouse, wear plain colored pants that compliments the color of your top. I...
-
Matte Lip Creams are quite popular nowadays. Amidst the cosmetic companies coming up with their own matte lip cream line and with such an a...
-
Some OOTD shots I wasn't able to post last week: BNW Stripes Blazer (I bought from Divisoria) Lace Blouse ( My mom's closet) Wh...

You look like one of the members in kpop girlgroup..haha..Pretty ^_^
ReplyDelete