NuffnangX

Followers

Disclaimer

Unless otherwise stated, the products I review are items I have bought personally. I am not paid to write reviews for any product and I don't receive any type of compensation for advertising the same. Unless explicitly stated, I have no affiliation or relationship with the supplier of the products. Please be aware that my reviews about them, whether or not personally bought, are my honest opinion.

NANI+ MAGGIE'S Youtube Channel!

Category

Bon Marche (3) Brushes (2) DIY (2) Eyebrows (4) Eyes (26) Face (40) fashion (8) Food (24) FOTD (11) Hair (18) KKcenterHK (4) Lips (33) LOTD (5) Manels (1) Nails (32) NaniGGie (4) OOTD (13) Product Review (25) Relationship (6) Shoes (5) Skin Care (17) The Pinkish Hub (2) Underarm (1)

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Any regrets in your life, so far?

umm... I wish I've drank enough milk during my puberty years so I could've grown taller. :D Kidding... I have a love and hate relationship with my height. ^___^ Anyway, my greatest regret would be not spending quality time with my family. When I was younger, I used to be aloof with my parents. I used to escape my dad's sermons and all that. :D But I know he just want to spend time talking to me. Same with my mom... SO... I'll try my best to become the best daughter I can be now that I'm more mature and older. :) Life is too short so I'll make the rest of my years the best years of my life... with my family, my love ones of course. cheers for the loving parents

Ask me anything that is photography/editing related and/or beauty blog related.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts