NuffnangX

Followers

Disclaimer

Unless otherwise stated, the products I review are items I have bought personally. I am not paid to write reviews for any product and I don't receive any type of compensation for advertising the same. Unless explicitly stated, I have no affiliation or relationship with the supplier of the products. Please be aware that my reviews about them, whether or not personally bought, are my honest opinion.

NANI+ MAGGIE'S Youtube Channel!

Category

Bon Marche (3) Brushes (2) DIY (2) Eyebrows (4) Eyes (26) Face (40) fashion (8) Food (24) FOTD (11) Hair (18) KKcenterHK (4) Lips (33) LOTD (5) Manels (1) Nails (32) NaniGGie (4) OOTD (13) Product Review (25) Relationship (6) Shoes (5) Skin Care (17) The Pinkish Hub (2) Underarm (1)

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Just blogging here ^_^

I promised that I'm not going to exhaust myself tonight but I wanted to share something that is important to me. Tomorrow is my Series 7 exam and I really need a lot of support. I've been studying really hard for the past 6 weeks. It was a rigorous training and I can say for a fact that the Series 7 is one of the most challenging exam that I'll ever take. Guys... I need your prayers. :) The result will appear 10 seconds after I submit my answers (electronic system). And yeah.. it is going to be the longest 10 seconds of my life.


I love my job. I want to continue as a licensed stock broker. I really think that trading stocks is super cool. ^__^
Waahhh!!! Yeah... I'm kinda nerd. I love numbers. I love math! :)

Anyway.. Let's all have a great day!


Less than 3.... Less than 3 :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Anna, nice top! would love to see you wearing one next time.my prayers are with you girl.hope you pass! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Locke and Greystaberrys: Thanks, Guys! I PASSED! :)) ^___________^ All the hard work paid off. :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts