NuffnangX

Followers

Disclaimer

Unless otherwise stated, the products I review are items I have bought personally. I am not paid to write reviews for any product and I don't receive any type of compensation for advertising the same. Unless explicitly stated, I have no affiliation or relationship with the supplier of the products. Please be aware that my reviews about them, whether or not personally bought, are my honest opinion.

NANI+ MAGGIE'S Youtube Channel!

Category

Bon Marche (3) Brushes (2) DIY (2) Eyebrows (4) Eyes (26) Face (40) fashion (8) Food (24) FOTD (11) Hair (18) KKcenterHK (4) Lips (33) LOTD (5) Manels (1) Nails (32) NaniGGie (4) OOTD (13) Product Review (25) Relationship (6) Shoes (5) Skin Care (17) The Pinkish Hub (2) Underarm (1)

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

OOTD, Haircut and Nail Polishes.


My Outfit of the day: 



I went to work in this outfit. ^__^ White Cardigan and Lace blouse are from my mom's closet.



Skinny Slacks and Brown Belt @SM Department Store. 


Yesterday, I went to SM Marikina to get my birth certificate. After that, I did a little shopping at the department store. I'm loving nail polishes lately so I bought new ones to add in my collection. They're not really the luxurious brands but these drugstore items will do just fine. 

From  left to right: Bobbie Flower Girl, Bobbie Grass Skirt, Bobbie Fave Bikini and Caress Diamond gay. 

Here are swatches of nail polishes. I've included TFS BR805 that I bought recently too.


From left to right: TFS BR805, Caress Diamond Gay, Bobbie Fave Bikini, Bobbie Grass Skirt and Bobbie Flower Girl

Without Flash:


With Flash:






After that, I went to Gateway Cubao to get a haircut. I've been planning this ages ago but it never happened. Good thing I planned to commute via LRT and MRT so I can drop by a salon to have a stylist cut my hair.

I shared with you before that it was only last year when I started to love my curly hair. I've always had it "rebonded" but after a while, I grew tired of it and realized I'm wasting my money. I went in to a salon in gateway and decided to cut my hair removing the part that is straightened and Voila, I've been curly ever since! ^__^

I'd like to Give credit to my super talented Hairstylist Ms. Sheryl of Menage Salon. Too bad I wasn't able to get a picture of her. I was to shy to ask. ^__^ But anyway... I love her new haircut for me. She has won a number awards so 'm comfortable that she'll do a great job. To tell you honestly, my hair is not that easy to style. 19 years of my life, I've been wanting to have a style of my own. Thanks to her I've been getting compliments about my hair. In fact, a lot of people asks me if my hair is digitalized. I think they call it digital perm. Not really sure. -_-









Morbidfrank@ Menage Salon

They serve free ice tea and I love that they massage and refresh you before the actual treatment/haircut. 

Me After Haircut. ^__^
No it's not "rebonded". This is only temporary. :P

I love it! 


Have a great day, ladies!

Off to sleep. ^__^


4 comments:

  1. i love your outfit! and your haircut is super nice.i like it curled or straight^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, am your new follower;) cute blog you have here!
    Love the outfit! You are lucky to have someone so professional to do your hair! Looks adorable ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Bunny! I'm also a follower of your blog so I'm very glad to hear that you also followed mine. ^__^ Yup, I'm quite lucky to find someone who broke my frustrations of having a curly hair. :) Thank you for your lovely comment! :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts