NuffnangX

Followers

Disclaimer

Unless otherwise stated, the products I review are items I have bought personally. I am not paid to write reviews for any product and I don't receive any type of compensation for advertising the same. Unless explicitly stated, I have no affiliation or relationship with the supplier of the products. Please be aware that my reviews about them, whether or not personally bought, are my honest opinion.

NANI+ MAGGIE'S Youtube Channel!

Category

Bon Marche (3) Brushes (2) DIY (2) Eyebrows (4) Eyes (26) Face (40) fashion (8) Food (24) FOTD (11) Hair (18) KKcenterHK (4) Lips (33) LOTD (5) Manels (1) Nails (32) NaniGGie (4) OOTD (13) Product Review (25) Relationship (6) Shoes (5) Skin Care (17) The Pinkish Hub (2) Underarm (1)

Sunday, August 29, 2010

GIRL BONDING+ TWITTER


WARNING: PIC HEAVY!

Yesterday, I met up with my friend and had a super special girl bonding. We talked about makeup, girly stuff and even our major major lovelife. ^__^ I super enjoyed the day. She also gave me a free sample of Ellana Mineral Foundation in French vanilla. I super love it. It blends well with my skin tone. Anyway, it's been a while since I went out with a friend. We met @gateway then we went straight home. First thing we did is makeover. She is a reseller of Ellana Minerals so she wanted me to try their products. I think I'll buy the foundation one of these days. I'm a little out of budget. :P 


We also styled our hair. Her hair is a little wavy so we ironed it out. Mine is really curly and thick so ironing is quite tedious. Sorry, girl! I think she did my hair for HOURS! hehehe!


Me as a hairstylist ^__^




Abie is using Ellana products too. Her face is blooming. It has a certain glow. <3


My Turn! hehe


Results
Abie

Anna



Sadako Pose! RINGGU!!
Her look is more convincing. I look more like this --> -_-




I'd love to have another girl bonding with her! Next time, it's gonna be shopping@ Tutuban, 168, Divisoria.
She knows a lot of stores there so I'm so excited to buy clothes, accessories etc. :)


____________________________________________________________________________

I HAVE A TWITTER ACCOUNT! I'M NEW TO THIS THING! hehehe



Kindly follow mine if you have an account. I'd be glad to follow yours too. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts