NuffnangX

Followers

Disclaimer

Unless otherwise stated, the products I review are items I have bought personally. I am not paid to write reviews for any product and I don't receive any type of compensation for advertising the same. Unless explicitly stated, I have no affiliation or relationship with the supplier of the products. Please be aware that my reviews about them, whether or not personally bought, are my honest opinion.

NANI+ MAGGIE'S Youtube Channel!

Category

Bon Marche (3) Brushes (2) DIY (2) Eyebrows (4) Eyes (26) Face (40) fashion (8) Food (24) FOTD (11) Hair (18) KKcenterHK (4) Lips (33) LOTD (5) Manels (1) Nails (32) NaniGGie (4) OOTD (13) Product Review (25) Relationship (6) Shoes (5) Skin Care (17) The Pinkish Hub (2) Underarm (1)

Friday, May 6, 2011

He Puts a Smile On My Face.



When we first met, I never thought that you would be that special person in my life.





We were friends in our own little world; we'd chat all night long but, in school, we're shy to talk to each other.




When I got to know you more, I realized that it was not impossible for me to like... or love you.






You were that shy type of person who's very awkward in asking a girl for a date.


You were awkward when you first asked me out.


You were awkward when you told me you like me.


You were more awkward when you first told me you love me.






But I guess that awkwardness brought me closer to you.










You were not that good with words but your love embraced me...




In such a way no words can express...






You changed my life. 


From that lonely girl who always thought love will work out as long as I simply hold on and wait till the storm is over...






To that girl who realized that love will only grow in a relationship of two people working together harmoniously.














Love is a choice...


Hence love is a responsibility.


And there is nothing I regret about choosing YOU. 




Thank you for loving me the best you can. 


I don't want to say forever... because it hurts so much when a relationship ends.








But I hope I could have the opportunity to keep you for the rest of my life.






IN LAB AKO SA IMO.


I LOVE YOU, PANGGA.








Click here for our First Monthsary Video: 



2 comments:

  1. awww, so sweet! i remember my first love when i was in highschool^^ haha~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Locke! hehehe It was not valentines or our monthsary but I was so cheesy and mushy last night. Ganon lang siguro ako kasaya. ^___^

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts