NuffnangX

Followers

Disclaimer

Unless otherwise stated, the products I review are items I have bought personally. I am not paid to write reviews for any product and I don't receive any type of compensation for advertising the same. Unless explicitly stated, I have no affiliation or relationship with the supplier of the products. Please be aware that my reviews about them, whether or not personally bought, are my honest opinion.

NANI+ MAGGIE'S Youtube Channel!

Category

Bon Marche (3) Brushes (2) DIY (2) Eyebrows (4) Eyes (26) Face (40) fashion (8) Food (24) FOTD (11) Hair (18) KKcenterHK (4) Lips (33) LOTD (5) Manels (1) Nails (32) NaniGGie (4) OOTD (13) Product Review (25) Relationship (6) Shoes (5) Skin Care (17) The Pinkish Hub (2) Underarm (1)

Sunday, June 19, 2011

A Happy Fathers' Day!

Since I won't be able to update this blog as much as I did before... I thought of photo-blogging instead. Otherwise, this blog will be abandoned for months... or YEARS!!!! -_- 

After one week of law school, I can honestly say I love it. No, I'm not smart. I'm not a genius. I'm not too confident that I'll survive law school either. But I want to be in law school and become a lawyer. I believe that's a sufficient reason for me to continue loving what I'm doing. :)

Anyway, I hope you girls were doing well. :) And HAPPY FATHERS' DAY TO ALL DADS OUT THERE! 


I want my room to smell like food! :)



Thinking of buying Cinnamon scented candle by Pillsbury!







Bought this at Toby's for Php 145.



I just learned that exercise by using Jumping Ropes burns calories super fast. Exercise for 30 minutes and you can burn at most 500 calories. 



Maybelline Stilletos, Fanny Serrano's Eyelash Curler Refill, Marionnaud NC32







Pearl earrings. <3









6 comments:

  1. Hello!

    just wanna ask where you got those candles? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Father's day to your dad dear :) i love the haul! the candles looks yummy! where did you get it? xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Lock and Keitea! I hope you had a great weekend. :) Anyway, I bought these "delicious" scented candles at SM department Store. Pillsbury has a variety of scented candles so check it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the earrings and yellow bag :) great blog im your new follower i hope you'll follow back
    xoxox
    http://cosmopearls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never knew that pillsbury made candles! I bet they smell delicious! *__* Apply pie <33 yummmmy~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Belated happy father's day..I love the belt so chika!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts