NuffnangX

Followers

Disclaimer

Unless otherwise stated, the products I review are items I have bought personally. I am not paid to write reviews for any product and I don't receive any type of compensation for advertising the same. Unless explicitly stated, I have no affiliation or relationship with the supplier of the products. Please be aware that my reviews about them, whether or not personally bought, are my honest opinion.

NANI+ MAGGIE'S Youtube Channel!

Category

Bon Marche (3) Brushes (2) DIY (2) Eyebrows (4) Eyes (26) Face (40) fashion (8) Food (24) FOTD (11) Hair (18) KKcenterHK (4) Lips (33) LOTD (5) Manels (1) Nails (32) NaniGGie (4) OOTD (13) Product Review (25) Relationship (6) Shoes (5) Skin Care (17) The Pinkish Hub (2) Underarm (1)

Monday, June 13, 2011

Iya's 100+ Followers Giveaway/Contest

Hi, girls. I'm inviting Pinay readers to join Iya's contest. Mechanics of the contest is very simple and easy to follow. Prizes are still a surprise but who doesn't want giveaways, right? Let's celebrate with her having more than a hundred followers.  Just read the instructions below. 


Goodluck! 


COPIED FROM IYA'S BLOG: (Click the link to go to Iya's contest page)




Hey girls! I've finally reached 100 followers and to celebrate that, I am making a contest. This is only open for my Philippine readers only. I'll be having a contest open for international readers as well so don't worry! :)


What are the mechanics?

1. You must be a follower of my blog. Follow my blog if you're not yet a follower. ( I'll be checking if you did follow me )

2. Comment saying " Enter Me" with your Name and Email Address and if you followed me.

3. Let me know what do you want to see in my blog/request/further comments


If you follow these steps, you will entitled to 1 entry


Want more chances of winning? here's how! :)

1. Follow me on twitter @pastelbjacket - 1 entry

2. Blog about my contest - 1 entry



( Let me know if you did these steps too )

So all in all, the maximum number of entry each could have is 3. This is to avoid confusion and hassle on my part. :)


Thanks girls! :)

I'll be using Random.Org to draw the winner

Deadline for this contest is July 15,2011. 

I hope you'll appreciate the prize as it comes from the heart. <3

2 comments:

Popular Posts