NuffnangX

Followers

Disclaimer

Unless otherwise stated, the products I review are items I have bought personally. I am not paid to write reviews for any product and I don't receive any type of compensation for advertising the same. Unless explicitly stated, I have no affiliation or relationship with the supplier of the products. Please be aware that my reviews about them, whether or not personally bought, are my honest opinion.

NANI+ MAGGIE'S Youtube Channel!

Category

Bon Marche (3) Brushes (2) DIY (2) Eyebrows (4) Eyes (26) Face (40) fashion (8) Food (24) FOTD (11) Hair (18) KKcenterHK (4) Lips (33) LOTD (5) Manels (1) Nails (32) NaniGGie (4) OOTD (13) Product Review (25) Relationship (6) Shoes (5) Skin Care (17) The Pinkish Hub (2) Underarm (1)

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Long Wavy Curly Hair

There are five things I want my hair to achieve this year.



1. Black Hair. Yup! No plans of dyeing my hair this year. 


2. Manageable Curliness... I'll ask the stylist to make my hair look thinner so somehow the curls will stand out. ( I think what she does is to cut my hair in layers. :P)


3. Shiny Hair



4. Long Hair! I wanna have a super long hair. 


5. Full Bangs.




For now... this is how my hair looks like.



Random Sharing :)

 I was really sad on how my hair turned out last Sunday during our Alumni Homecoming. I went to a salon just near our house to have my hair straightened (iron lang... no plans to have my hair rebonded :P). And since I don't want my hair to look flat, I told the stylist not to make it super straight because I want my hair to have volume. Unfortunately, because of the humid weather in the Philippines, my hair became wavy and frizzy just after an hour or two. :(


MAJOR HAIR DISASTER


:( An Absolute Hair Disaster. O_O 

This is what I was really aiming for.

Photo Taken during the Christmas Party at my previous work

*sighs* Lesson Learned... I'll ask the stylist to iron my hair super straight. Teehee!

2 comments:

  1. embrace your curls! =) when i had long wavy hair, i was the wash and wear type. hahaha! 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Swexie! I'm still trying to find different ways of styling my hair. I think it would be lovely if I'll grow my hair few inches longer (I'm hoping it will tame my frizzy hair >__<). I hope I can do wash and wear once I have a longer wavy hair... mine's really stubborn especially that the strands of my hair are thick and frizzy. I still have to put hair products (hair polish/mousse) ^--^ Nevertheless, I'm gonna embrace my curls. Thanks for the advice!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts