NuffnangX

Followers

Disclaimer

Unless otherwise stated, the products I review are items I have bought personally. I am not paid to write reviews for any product and I don't receive any type of compensation for advertising the same. Unless explicitly stated, I have no affiliation or relationship with the supplier of the products. Please be aware that my reviews about them, whether or not personally bought, are my honest opinion.

NANI+ MAGGIE'S Youtube Channel!

Category

Bon Marche (3) Brushes (2) DIY (2) Eyebrows (4) Eyes (26) Face (40) fashion (8) Food (24) FOTD (11) Hair (18) KKcenterHK (4) Lips (33) LOTD (5) Manels (1) Nails (32) NaniGGie (4) OOTD (13) Product Review (25) Relationship (6) Shoes (5) Skin Care (17) The Pinkish Hub (2) Underarm (1)

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Mom's Closet: Pamana #1 Pink Dress

I decided to create a segment sharing to you the clothes I got from my mom. No, I wasn't referring to new clothes but, rather, old clothes she wore when she was younger. ^___^ I really think my mom has a good fashion sense. 

I don't usually wear dresses (I'm a tshirt and jeans girl!). I got this from my mom's closet. I honestly think that my mom's closet has hidden treasures. Most of the clothes I wear nowadays are from mom. Thank goodness she kept them. O_O BTW this is my only pink dress. 

Just a really plain pink dress

I'd probably wear black leggings underneath if I'm gonna go out with this dress.

I'm an eyeliner-lipstain makeup girl! ^__^





Have a lovely day!

13 comments:

  1. Thanks Ynell. I used Ellana Lip/Check Tint in Ruby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your lip color. what lip stain/tint is that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're so cute in your mom's pink dress^_^ i also had some of my mom's dresses but never worn them so she kept it away lol~ XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely lovely dress from mom. you're lucky she kept her old clothes. go and find more stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could wear some of my mom's dresses  but our sizes are totally different :P Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable dress!!! mum's closet holds the best treasures!!! I've always got my nose in there haha.

    Belly B :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute! :) i don't think i can ever fit in my mom's clothes because as she always says, she was a lot sexier than me haha! :D it must be nice to have a closet full of very nice clothes. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That pink dress is really cute!♥ And it doesn't even look old. I wish I could wear some of my mom's clothes but that would be impossible..my mom's petite and I'm not! hahaha! Hugs!♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks PinkchinaDoll! *hugs back* You must me tall! :P My mom's long-legged and I'm not. I'm a petite girl. That's why I usually don't wear her pants or any bottom clothes. But I like most of her blouses. ^___^ They look kinda vintage. :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Belly! I couldn't agree more. Whenever I'm looking for vintage blouses, the first thing I do is check my mom's closet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Sugar! :) You're sexy kaya plus you have very slender legs! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Valerie! Well, right now mom and I have different body size. But when she was younger (early 30's I guess), she was quite slim so I was able to fit in her old clothes. One thing we can share right now is shoes cause our feet are almost same size. ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks Locke! ^___^ Dati rin ayaw ko suotin mga clothes niya. ^__^

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts