NuffnangX

Followers

Disclaimer

Unless otherwise stated, the products I review are items I have bought personally. I am not paid to write reviews for any product and I don't receive any type of compensation for advertising the same. Unless explicitly stated, I have no affiliation or relationship with the supplier of the products. Please be aware that my reviews about them, whether or not personally bought, are my honest opinion.

NANI+ MAGGIE'S Youtube Channel!

Category

Bon Marche (3) Brushes (2) DIY (2) Eyebrows (4) Eyes (26) Face (40) fashion (8) Food (24) FOTD (11) Hair (18) KKcenterHK (4) Lips (33) LOTD (5) Manels (1) Nails (32) NaniGGie (4) OOTD (13) Product Review (25) Relationship (6) Shoes (5) Skin Care (17) The Pinkish Hub (2) Underarm (1)

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Love for Photography


Hello, everyone. I want to show you the transformation of this picture. I'm not a professional photographer or editor but I learned a lot from different photographers/editors through Youtube and other tutorials. The best teacher will still be, of course, to practice. It is alright if you make mistakes; it is normal if you find yourself unhappy with the results. But the most important thing is that you face your weaknesses and try your best to improve on them.

 NEVER STOP LEARNING! 



Looking back, I'm happy to see my work has changed in a lot of ways. 




Wanna see my "ancient" photos? lol

This was taken FOUR years ago. HAHA! August 25, 2008


My First ever MAJOR MAJOR Photo Manipulation.


Meron pa akong ganitong nalalaman! Hahaha. I didn't really like how I edited this pic.
Not really what I wanted but I'm still happy with it. 


Kumusta  naman ang pagkahorror??? 

After years of practice and learning, I was able to make my own style and love it. 






BTW, I was using a digital camera back then.

This year my dad bought a DSLR for my brother. I am so happy I keep on borrowing it. It's MINE! LOL My brother is nice to give me the freedom of using his SLR. He's some kind of my teacher too. I'd tell him the result that I want for a photo then he'd tell what to do with the camera. HAHA! 

So what's the point of all this? Well... I think if you really want to do something but you fear that you'll just suck at it, don't give up. Face your fears. Don't be scared to be looked down upon. The real goal is to improve yourself and there's no other formula but to work on your weaknesses. Nobody starts to be great at something. Even the greatest leader became a follower at one point. Whatever career path you want to take, don't give up when you are on your lowest point. Just keep on going and love what you do. 



^___^



Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. very beautiful pictures, and great write-up as well :) i need to practice more on editing my pics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so creative dear! :) i appreciate the concepts you used for your photos.
    i don't have a dlsr yet. you're so lucky to have one haha! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sugar. Hehehe! almost four years ko ding hiniling sa Dad ko na bilhan ako ng slr... Ngayon lang siya bumili kasi kelangan ng kapatid ko sa school. ^__^ Buti na lang pinapahiram ako ng kapatid ko! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Belle! ^__^ If you want to good effects for your photo, I recommend you to use Adobe Photoshop or Lightroom. Adobe Photoshop Lightroom is amazing!!!! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww. Thanks Rose! :) Thanks for joining my giveaway too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts