NuffnangX

Followers

Disclaimer

Unless otherwise stated, the products I review are items I have bought personally. I am not paid to write reviews for any product and I don't receive any type of compensation for advertising the same. Unless explicitly stated, I have no affiliation or relationship with the supplier of the products. Please be aware that my reviews about them, whether or not personally bought, are my honest opinion.

NANI+ MAGGIE'S Youtube Channel!

Category

Bon Marche (3) Brushes (2) DIY (2) Eyebrows (4) Eyes (26) Face (40) fashion (8) Food (24) FOTD (11) Hair (18) KKcenterHK (4) Lips (33) LOTD (5) Manels (1) Nails (32) NaniGGie (4) OOTD (13) Product Review (25) Relationship (6) Shoes (5) Skin Care (17) The Pinkish Hub (2) Underarm (1)

Monday, August 29, 2011

Nail of the Day: Caronia On the Go


Last week, I was able to drop by SM Cubao and buy my first pair of Caronia nail polishes. The Watsons section has the complete Summer Bliss collection but I only bought two. I've never tried any yellow nail polish and, at the same time, I heard many good reviews about Caronia On the Go so I decided to buy the yellow and green shade.


Caronia Sweet Surprise and On the Go


To be honest, I was expecting more of this product because Caronia is one of the leading local brands for Nail Care and Polishes. The formula of the product is quite thick that I find it hard to apply them on my nails. The only advantage for a thick formula was that it gives a very rich color with one coat. However, it is difficult to apply evenly. Nevertheless, Caronia came up with interesting colors. I love Caronia On the Go and that is what I wore today. 























Hope everyone is enjoying the long weekend!

Have a wonderful day!

11 comments:

  1. cute shades... =) 

    ReplyDelete
  2. such pretty shades! was looking at these the other day but i thought they were bright colors. boy was i wrong. the 'on the go' shade is just lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. Try the On the Go. It's a lovely green shade! ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  4. i also always find it difficult to apply caronia sis, i find the brushes to thin and stiff as well parang hindi kagaya nun iba na lumalapad pag lapat sa nails.. if u know what i mean, yun nga lang local np pa lang ang afford ko. so tiis hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Try Bobbie Sis. Ganda ng application tsaka hindi nagbabubbles. Nasad ako sa Sweet Surprise kasi nung natuyo yung nail polish ko nag form siya ng bubbles. And like you, ayoko rin nung brush ng caronia. :( Maraming interesting shades ang Caress and Bobbie. Top fave ko yung dalawang yon. Yung Mutya Nail Polish maganda yung brush. Sayang konti lang shades nila tsaka konting stores lang nagkecarry ng brand nila. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. nakapagtry na din ako ng Mutya, ok nga din, yung bobbie kasi natakot ako dati if culprit sa yellowing of nails ko. kaya nagpass ako.pero i think ill try it again since ang hirap nga iapply ng caronia,sana they do something with their brush and less thick sana ang formula noh

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a bobbie user wala naman ako naging problem sa yellow stains. Pero I'm not sure kasi whenever I change polish, I rest my nails for a day or two. Minsan mga weeks bago ko palitan ng panibagong kulay. Not sure if that helps prevent yellow stains. HAHAHA! :P Let's hope Caronia improves their formula. :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Maggie! The bubbles is caused by shaking the bottle vigorously before application.  The air pockets inside the bottle goes to the bristles of the brush and causes it.  Try gently rolling the bottle between the palms of your hand instead to avoid a bubbly application. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Maggie! The bubbles is caused by shaking the bottle vigorously before application.  The air pockets inside the bottle goes to the bristles of the brush and causes it.  Try gently rolling the bottle between the palms of your hand instead to avoid a bubbly application. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the tip, Am! I did have problems like that with my other polishes. ^__^ I'll definitely try that technique once I paint my nails again!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts