NuffnangX

Followers

Disclaimer

Unless otherwise stated, the products I review are items I have bought personally. I am not paid to write reviews for any product and I don't receive any type of compensation for advertising the same. Unless explicitly stated, I have no affiliation or relationship with the supplier of the products. Please be aware that my reviews about them, whether or not personally bought, are my honest opinion.

NANI+ MAGGIE'S Youtube Channel!

Category

Bon Marche (3) Brushes (2) DIY (2) Eyebrows (4) Eyes (26) Face (40) fashion (8) Food (24) FOTD (11) Hair (18) KKcenterHK (4) Lips (33) LOTD (5) Manels (1) Nails (32) NaniGGie (4) OOTD (13) Product Review (25) Relationship (6) Shoes (5) Skin Care (17) The Pinkish Hub (2) Underarm (1)

Friday, August 5, 2011

Etude House Crackling Nail Polish in BLUE

Last night I saw my matte nail polish chipping. I wanted to redo my nails when I thought of painting crackling nail polish instead. I used Etude House crackling nail polish in blue that I bought together with my matte nail polishes. And I love the results.




Etude House Crackling Nail Polish in Blue (Php 198)


I love the color combination of Mint Cookie and this crackling nail polish. I'm planning to do the same thing with Ice Sherbet. 





A few tips in using this crackling nail polish: don't put a top coat on your base polish (Mint Cookie, in my case) and don't put a top coat once you have applied the crackling nail polish. Otherwise, the polish will smudge. Anyway, it looks better without it.

Tadaaah! 






Definitely a good buy, right? ^__^


Happy Friday, everyone! :)

17 comments:

  1. so cute! 

    http://cheverlee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Thanks to that person who created crackling nail polishes! :) I hope Etude House releases new shades of crackling nail polish. :( They only have Black and Blue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice! :) i also have this dear. haha! i'm just too lazy to use it but i agree it's a great product!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like that combination - very nice~

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pretty!~ i haven't tried their crack polish.is it hard to remove?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't removed it but I read some reviews that it's really tough to remove this product. O_O I'd better have a good nail polish remover. :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Popblush! I really wish they have more shades so we can make more color combinations! :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Sugar! You should try this! Hehe! I can't stop looking at my nails afterwards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's cute and it reminds me of quail eggs hihihi! Do you know if they have a black or red ones?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Etude House only has black and blue shades. Even on their website, it only shows two shades. I really really hope Etude House would produce more shades! ^___^ Red Crackling nail polish is a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Locke! just wanna update you. My polish started chipping badly today and I decided to remove it. GOOD NEWS! It's not that hard to remove. I used Caronia Nail Polish Remover and crackling nail polish was removed just like any other nail polish.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've been wanting to try this look, I love the color combo you used.

    erica
    seaofbloomingdreams.blogspot.com
    --come check out my giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks Erica! I've just entered your giveaway! ^___^ The frame would be a lovely addition to my room if ever I win. :P

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have etude nail polishes. but just the ones on the regular line.. are cracking and matte ones better?? coz i dont really like my regular etude house nail polishes. But those look soooooo cute on you.. 

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks, Ynell. I only have 1 regular nail polish from Etude and I like it too because the shade is like a muddy grey color. (I love grey hues) Anyway, the matte and crackling nail polish are more challenging to apply because they become dry faster and most of the time they look messy but that can be fixed. In terms of lasting power, matte and crackling polishes chip faster. In terms of color, I like the shades of Matte Nail polishes (yey for Pastel colors) than the regular ones. ^__^ If you want something that will add spice to your nail polish, the crackling nail polish is a good buy!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts