NuffnangX

Followers

Disclaimer

Unless otherwise stated, the products I review are items I have bought personally. I am not paid to write reviews for any product and I don't receive any type of compensation for advertising the same. Unless explicitly stated, I have no affiliation or relationship with the supplier of the products. Please be aware that my reviews about them, whether or not personally bought, are my honest opinion.

NANI+ MAGGIE'S Youtube Channel!

Category

Bon Marche (3) Brushes (2) DIY (2) Eyebrows (4) Eyes (26) Face (40) fashion (8) Food (24) FOTD (11) Hair (18) KKcenterHK (4) Lips (33) LOTD (5) Manels (1) Nails (32) NaniGGie (4) OOTD (13) Product Review (25) Relationship (6) Shoes (5) Skin Care (17) The Pinkish Hub (2) Underarm (1)

Friday, August 26, 2011

Mom's Closet: Pamana #2 Flower Power Blouse!


It's Friday again! Time flies so fast. Anyway, it's raining again but the climate is humid. I don't want to wear long sleeve jacket because it's still warm outside so I decided to wear my short sleeve jacket. Yey! I like it when it is rainy and cold at the same time. Wearing  a jacket is legit!
Although the weather is gloomy, I wore a light pink lip color- Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Mauvey.   I also wore my mom's blouse. I'm not really into flower patterned blouses but I like how my mom's old blouse fits me. It's V-neck type too. I really feel like I'm wearing something vintage although it didn't look like it cause I wore jacket and jeans. If only I didn't have a class today, this blouse would look better with high waist denim shorts and a mustard colored slim belt. :P  

Hehehe you can see my room on the left side! :P familiar with the 
yellow and green background??? :P


I love Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Mauvey. This means a separate review for this product!!!! 
Must have time!


Hello T-shirt/blouse and Jeans Girl! If you see me wearing skirt, there must have been a special reason. 
HAHA






That's it for now! Weekend na ulit! And.... for Filipinos... LONG WEEKEND!

8 comments:

  1. i love the clothes you're borrowing? from mom.. :) also have the mauvey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe BInigay na sakin ni mama eh. Di na kasya sa Kanya! :P Yey! I love Mauvey! Kahit medyo drying sa lips ganda talaga ng shade. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can really see that blouse with a high waisted shorts! Looking forward for the review of the Mauvey Lipstick from EB. :) -Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Dawn! I hope I could make a review of the EB Mauvey Lipstick tom. Yey for Long weekend! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  5. TOMO! hehe.. lipbalm ka nalang underneath sis, then blot muna ng tissue konti para matte effect pa din, ako pinapatagal tagal ko lipbalm before apply lipstick. para naabsorb na..it works for me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the tip! I'll try that next time I use EB matte. ^__^

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts