NuffnangX

Followers

Disclaimer

Unless otherwise stated, the products I review are items I have bought personally. I am not paid to write reviews for any product and I don't receive any type of compensation for advertising the same. Unless explicitly stated, I have no affiliation or relationship with the supplier of the products. Please be aware that my reviews about them, whether or not personally bought, are my honest opinion.

NANI+ MAGGIE'S Youtube Channel!

Category

Bon Marche (3) Brushes (2) DIY (2) Eyebrows (4) Eyes (26) Face (40) fashion (8) Food (24) FOTD (11) Hair (18) KKcenterHK (4) Lips (33) LOTD (5) Manels (1) Nails (32) NaniGGie (4) OOTD (13) Product Review (25) Relationship (6) Shoes (5) Skin Care (17) The Pinkish Hub (2) Underarm (1)

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Food Trip: Dads in SM Megamall

Yesterday was Nani's birthday. ^__^ He and his family invited me to join them for dinner in SM Megamall so after class, Nani and I headed there. 

We ate at Dads and I was very overwhelmed with the dishes they served. They have plate color coding so you may choose if you only want to eat in Kamayan (Pinoy dishes), Dads(Continental dishes) or Saisaki (Japanese dishes). It was buffet style so you can eat as many as like as long as you don't have leftovers. Never waste good food!!! :P Nani and I grabbed the white plate which indicates that we can "crossover" Kamayan, Dads and Saisaki.  

I personally prefer Dads cause I wanted try their Lasagna. ^___^ I also love their Paella, Beef Tender Ups and Lengua! I wasn't able to take any pictures of Dad's dishes and only a few pictures in Kamayan. But the good thing was I took several pictures of Saisaki dishes before they wrapped up the place. The desserts were delectable. 


Chicken BBQ


LECHON RAWR!



Colorful Cupcakes


Love Purple













Cream Puff? I am not sure but it looks like it

I LOVE MARSHMALLOWS. I also love their Chocolate dip.





















Yum Yum! We'll definitely go back there for more! Haha! And next time, I'm gonna bring my family there. My dad loves Sushi and Sashimi so he'll love this place!


Have you tried eating here? What's your favorite dish of Dads? And
what's your favorite dessert? 



13 comments:

  1. Time to have dinner. This post just made me hungry. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm reading this as I'm eating my lunch. Perfect. Hahaha :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This made me sooooo hungry!!! :)

    http://daphneglowsinthedark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was getting hungry too when I posted this. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. food posts always make me hungry!!! :) i actually tend to eat more desserts than main course. :P i even eat dessert even before i start with the main course haha! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Sugar. Their desserts taste really good! How I wish I've eaten more desserts. Nabusog na kasi ako dun sa kinain kong lasagna kaya isang cake lang nakain ko. I haven't even tried their ice cream. :( hihihihi Lugi talaga kapag nagbuffet ako. dali ko mabusog. :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can never go wrong with sushi. Yummm! Great photos. 

    ~Rosamond

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Rosamond! :P I don't eat sushi but I love the way they are presented. It's my dad who loves to eat sushi and sashimi. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never been to Dad's but I'm planning a dinner date with my girl for our anniversary. Thank you to your article atleast I got my idea what to expect. Just incase :)

    DJ, 16

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts