NuffnangX

Followers

Disclaimer

Unless otherwise stated, the products I review are items I have bought personally. I am not paid to write reviews for any product and I don't receive any type of compensation for advertising the same. Unless explicitly stated, I have no affiliation or relationship with the supplier of the products. Please be aware that my reviews about them, whether or not personally bought, are my honest opinion.

NANI+ MAGGIE'S Youtube Channel!

Category

Bon Marche (3) Brushes (2) DIY (2) Eyebrows (4) Eyes (26) Face (40) fashion (8) Food (24) FOTD (11) Hair (18) KKcenterHK (4) Lips (33) LOTD (5) Manels (1) Nails (32) NaniGGie (4) OOTD (13) Product Review (25) Relationship (6) Shoes (5) Skin Care (17) The Pinkish Hub (2) Underarm (1)

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

LOTD: False Lashes and PINK Collared Shirt


Yesterday was the last day of exams so now I can relax and enjoy my sembreak! WOOHOO!



OUTFIT: 


This is what I wore yesterday: just a simple PINK collared shirt and a pair of plain white pants. Nothing really special with my outfit but it was really comfortable. It's important that, when you're taking an exam, you are wearing comfortable clothes. 




I don't like pink but I made an exception because the light pink/baby pink color compliments my skin complexion. This would look better with black pants but I opt to wear the white pants. (para malabhan na!!! Nyahahaha!) 


Ako lang ba ang nagsusuot ng pants ng dalawang beses sa magkaibang araw? Depende rin naman kung talagang madumi na pants pero ayoko kasi ng madaming labahin kaya minsan 2-3 beses ko siya gamitin bago ko ipalaba. ^__^ 




MAKEUP: 

Just the usual makeup routine except this time, I'M WEARING FALSE LASHES!








I'm wearing Ever Bilena Matte in MAUVEY



Wanna know how I did my lashes? Head on to this page.













Some people say I have smiling eyes. Well, I love smiling! ^___^


That's it pancit canton!

Have a great day!

17 comments:

  1. Nice! Pareho tayo. Ayoko kasi ipalaba agad kung di gaanong nadumihan tsaka kung kumportable pa rin suotin. :P Tsaka kaunti lang din pantalon ko kaya baka maubusan ako ng susuotin kapag ipapalaba ko agad. ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jenny! Abangan ko yan kapag natry mo na magsuot ng False Lashes! ^__^ Go Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the thick brows on you, im weird like that! he he.. :) and of course natural lang ang lashes.. plan ko din if ever, half half lang.. :) di ko din ata carry ang full

    ReplyDelete
  4. Weird din ako, sis! Nyahahaha! Ako talaga hindi kaya ang full lashes! :) Half Half lang tayo sis! hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow,, you look so Fabulous Maggie! Hindi exagge ang look ng false lashes, suits you well, girl na girl ang look mo with matching perfect and neat eyebrows! Sana ako din may bumagay na false lashes, gusto ko kasi yung mukhang natural lang. what brand did you use? Ang ganda mo talaga ngayon! HAve a great day! mwuah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww Thanks Jenny! I used Meizilin. Yung nabibili sa Divisoria. :P You may check out my post about it for more details! :)

    http://morbidfrank.blogspot.com/2011/10/how-to-apply-meizilin-false-lashes.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. my hubby does the same thing with pants, sometime even thrice! but ako kasi maarte, after every use wash again hehe. sabi niya kaya daw nasisira at naluluma agad sakin kasi ganun daw gawa ko. (>_<)

    i agree, you do have smiling eyes! ganda ng lashes, bongga!

    ReplyDelete
  8. my hubby does the same thing with pants, sometime even thrice! but ako kasi maarte, after every use wash again hehe. sabi niya kaya daw nasisira at naluluma agad sakin kasi ganun daw gawa ko. (>_<)

    i agree, you do have smiling eyes! ganda ng lashes, bongga!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do wear my pants 2x lalo na kung saglit ko lang naman sinuot and pag di naman ako nagsweat masyado.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looking good with the lashes! Very natural ang dating :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nabasa ko na dear :) wow, gonna try that too! ang galing mo talaga..!

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice lashes love your camera :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. :P Ok lang yan. Basta ang importante kapag sinuot yung pantalon, kumportable pa rin. ^___^ Thanks sis! Natuwa talaga ako maglashes. hehehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  14. looking flawlessly beautiful as always =) Nice with those lashes on..you are one of the few who look extremely natural even with false lashes on!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wahh Thanks for the wonderful compliment Janet! ^__^

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts