NuffnangX

Followers

Disclaimer

Unless otherwise stated, the products I review are items I have bought personally. I am not paid to write reviews for any product and I don't receive any type of compensation for advertising the same. Unless explicitly stated, I have no affiliation or relationship with the supplier of the products. Please be aware that my reviews about them, whether or not personally bought, are my honest opinion.

NANI+ MAGGIE'S Youtube Channel!

Category

Bon Marche (3) Brushes (2) DIY (2) Eyebrows (4) Eyes (26) Face (40) fashion (8) Food (24) FOTD (11) Hair (18) KKcenterHK (4) Lips (33) LOTD (5) Manels (1) Nails (32) NaniGGie (4) OOTD (13) Product Review (25) Relationship (6) Shoes (5) Skin Care (17) The Pinkish Hub (2) Underarm (1)

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

LOTD: The Birthday Girl!

Hello, everyone! 


Yesterday I celebrated my birthday with Nani... and CANON! Yup. Nuffnang invited me, along with other bloggers, to attend an exclusive event of Canon's product launch of Pixma Printers. I was really happy and grateful for this opportunity. 


Thank you Ms. Thei (left)! I forgot to ask the other girl's name 
but they're so nice and approachable. Nahiya lang akong kumuha ng litrato nung 
buong Nuffnang girls. Sayang! ^___^




Initially, Nani couldn't go inside the event because I only have one slot but Ms. Thei of Nuffnang, after greeting me a happy birthday, allowed Nani to join and gave him his name tag and food stubs. I was so grateful of Nani too because he accompanied me (naging boyfriend driver ko sya ulit for a day) even though, at first, he knew he might not be able to join me inside. A lot of good things happened yesterday so let me just share with you a few things!


OUTFIT: 

I buy my clothes and shoes @ SM Department Store
 I bought the top on sale months ago. And I wore it when I attended my Alma Mater's Alumni Homecoming. It's an over-sized pink blouse and I decided to pair it with black pants to slim it up a bit. If you'll be wearing loose tops, you can't go wrong with skinny jeans or slacks.  And since I'm going for a simple look, I decided to wear my Parisian Nude Heels. 

Parisian heels. I love Parisian shoes cause they can survive more than one year. 
Madalas masira mga shoes ko sakin kasi mahilig ako maglakad kahit yung tipong 
hindi flat surface. Yung mabato-bato pa. Dati kasi pag nagtitipid ako ng 
pamasahe nilalakad ko lang palabas tsaka papasok ng subdivision namin :P 





And since I love pearls, I decided to wear white pearl earrings which I bought, again, from SM Department Store and the pearl necklace from my mom. 








The top looks good when it is loosed down but I decided to tuck it in instead. I think it makes me look taller. TEEHEE! 













I also wore a sheer cardigan since the event was held inside a mall. I didn't want to get cold for wearing sleeveless. :P






Now, let's move on to other fun stuff.



HAIR:






I wanted to try something fun and different so I went to the nearest salon in our place to have my hair straightened (temporary). And I only paid Php100 to think that my hair is long and thick! Nice Deal!  








Then when I got home, I used my own flat iron to create fun waves to my hair. They didn't last the whole day though but, at least, my hair had volume.



















I wanted to know what brand of flat iron the stylist used but I forgot to ask. It made my hair silky smooth. YIPEE!


MAKEUP: 



Face:

The Face Shop Professional Make Up Base #2 Violet (makes the makeup last the whole day)
The Face Shop Professional Foundation #21 (for dewy cheeks)
Ever Bilena Studio Finish Stick Foundation (used as a concealer)
Fanny Serrano Two Way Cake Foundation (used to mattify the entire look except the cheeks)
E.L.F Healthy Glow Bronzer in Sun Kissed (for Contouring)
E.L.F All Over Stick in Golden Peach (For Highliting)
Beauty Treats Mineral Blush in Apricot (I bought it for Php99 @ Farmers, Cubao. I think SM sells this for a higher price)


Eyes:

Ellana Minerals Sheer Natural Bronzer in Light Roast (used as an eyeshadow)
Nichido Mineral Kohl Pencil in Onyx 
Meizilin False Lashes
Nichido Eyelash Glue
Maybelline Stiletto Mascara

Eyebrows:
Nichido Mineral Eye Pencil in Tiger Eye

Lips:
Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Mauvey









Sneak Peek of Canon's Product Launch

It's me right there! :P The winning entry was Joanne Ladrido's picture. 
And I think she totally deserves it. Her portrait lighting is exquisite. 












The Beautiful Ladies: Ms. Jes of MAKEUPLOVE and Ms. Charles of WICKERMOSS
I was shy to approach Charles but I really wanted to know how she had her nails painted. Her nail polish was so cool! I saw prints on it. 




First printed Photo of me and Nani that is frame worthy :P 
I printed two different pictures of us so Nani can have a photo
that he can display in his room too. 
Photo Quality is excellent. 
And the ink quality is great too cause the Canon guy told me that the 
ink won't smudge with water. But, of course,  just don't soak it wet.  




























My Chubby Lablab! He got chubby because of me. ^__^


















My Uber supportive Pangga! My lablab is so cute!

That's all for now. I'll post more about the event soon. 






Have a great day! :)

16 comments:

  1. no wonder you were extra beautiful that day. happy birthday darling!:)) 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post.
    http://tiny.cc/f9xvc

    ReplyDelete
  3. that looked like a fun event! and you got to meet Charles na! (^_^)

    you looked fabulous, i loved your foundation application. uber kinis! (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks sis! Nameet ko na si Charles before pero tagal na bago kami ulit nagkita! hehe! Would love to meet other bloggers including you! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog looks like a ton of fun.

    www.geekettegazette.com
    www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. waaah i love your outfit here. so cute! i love parisian too, they're worth my money coz they last long. ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  7. charles is friendlier than she looks haha! :)
    you and nani look good together and i like the photo that you printed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Rose! Agree ako diyan sa Parisian. They have affordable heels pa. Less than 1K ko nga lang nabili yung heels eh. <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yup. She's really friendly. But I guess I'm the one who's too shy. HEHEHE! :) Thanks Sugar! I'm still waiting for your Drugstore makeup Tutorial. :P I wanna meet you someday too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It was super great to meet you! :) Next time ulit ha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Jes! Yup. Next time ulit!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is loveRly http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-hrNSbnvVi9U/Tp4gR1LFWCI/AAAAAAAABro/oFmYYcPKZOA/s640/DSC_0025.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks you Charles! hihihihi <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. aww. Thank you Charles!!!! I'll see you soon ayt?! excited na ako. :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts