NuffnangX

Followers

Disclaimer

Unless otherwise stated, the products I review are items I have bought personally. I am not paid to write reviews for any product and I don't receive any type of compensation for advertising the same. Unless explicitly stated, I have no affiliation or relationship with the supplier of the products. Please be aware that my reviews about them, whether or not personally bought, are my honest opinion.

NANI+ MAGGIE'S Youtube Channel!

Category

Bon Marche (3) Brushes (2) DIY (2) Eyebrows (4) Eyes (26) Face (40) fashion (8) Food (24) FOTD (11) Hair (18) KKcenterHK (4) Lips (33) LOTD (5) Manels (1) Nails (32) NaniGGie (4) OOTD (13) Product Review (25) Relationship (6) Shoes (5) Skin Care (17) The Pinkish Hub (2) Underarm (1)

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Media Noche 2012

Happy New Year, everyone! Here's another food photoblog to share with you. I prepared our media noche and I was happy I prepared lasagna. It was my first time to cook lasagna but it went well. I was quite  generous with the sauce and toppings though; my lasagna sauce almost overflowed. >_< HEHE. But I was happy and satisfied because my family enjoyed all the dishes I prepared. :D 


Lasagna with Bechamel Sauce







Banoffee Pie










A little bit of Chinese Ham and Queso de Bola (si dad lang kasi may gusto nito e)


My Plate ^______^









I spent the last few hours of 2011 working my butt off in the kitchen. HEHEHEHE! And because of that... someone else's assigned to wash the dishes. YEHEY!


How about you? How did you celebrate 2012? 

12 comments:

  1. Thank you Rose! Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummm. The lasagnaaaaaaa ;'> Hungry again! Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. the lasagna you made looks so mouth-watering  ^___^
    Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love banofee pie but it takes so long to prepare. it's worth it, though. =) happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tumpak sis. It took me hours to prepare Banoffee especially the Toffee. >_< Pero ayos lang din kasi nasarapan naman family ko. hehehe. Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Marion! :) Happy New Year! :) First ko gumawa ng Lasagna kaya ayon.. binonggahan ko ng cheese and toppings. :P Making people hungry again. hehe. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year! The lasagna looks yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Pammy! :) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. the classic Banoffee pie mo! :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Its legit! You're a food blogger doll!

    xoxo,

    Ms. PLP

    http://prettylittlepetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts