Ugh.. I can't believe I have not posted this. :P The photos are months old. >_< Nakadraft lang pala siya all this time. :(
I kind of like the shade Fiesta because it is not too bright on my lips. I'm not morena but I don't have a very fair complexion either. It is very difficult to find a pink lipstick that compliments a warm skin complexion so FIESTA is quite a surprise.
|Wonderland, Fiesta , Barely Buff|
What I Like:
- The color pay off is quite impressive. I love it! :)
- The lipstick covers the lips well. I have lines on my lips and I'm happy that it covers them entirely.
- The packaging is lovely- it looks so elegant and the bottom part shows an accurate shade of the lipstick. What you see is what you get.
- It smoothly glides on the lips when applied and it is not drying on the lips.
- It's relatively affordable at Php 300.
- It smells like fruity candy and cherry.
- The lipstick lasted for 2-3 hours even after eating and drinking. Tip: To extend the life of your lipstick, blot your lips with tissue after application.
- Although Miners Matte Effect Lipstick comes in limited shades, the product line carries unique and wearable colors. This pink lipstick looks good with people who have warm skin tone. Hindi lang pang-mestiza ang pink!
What I Don't Like:
- The lipstick tube is not that sturdy. So be gentle with it.
- The lipstick has the tendency to be very creamy hence it may break if you don't store it properly. I think the formula for this particular shade is more creamy than the others. Tip: I accidentally broke this lipstick while applying it on my lips but I fixed it by melting the broken parts, placing them together and letting them chill in the freezer.
- The brand is not locally available. So make sure you order from a trusted seller! Buy from The Pinkish Hub.
You ready for the sexy face????