NuffnangX

Followers

Disclaimer

Unless otherwise stated, the products I review are items I have bought personally. I am not paid to write reviews for any product and I don't receive any type of compensation for advertising the same. Unless explicitly stated, I have no affiliation or relationship with the supplier of the products. Please be aware that my reviews about them, whether or not personally bought, are my honest opinion.

NANI+ MAGGIE'S Youtube Channel!

Category

Bon Marche (3) Brushes (2) DIY (2) Eyebrows (4) Eyes (26) Face (40) fashion (8) Food (24) FOTD (11) Hair (18) KKcenterHK (4) Lips (33) LOTD (5) Manels (1) Nails (32) NaniGGie (4) OOTD (13) Product Review (25) Relationship (6) Shoes (5) Skin Care (17) The Pinkish Hub (2) Underarm (1)

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I am depressed... :(

Click for the larger image.

Credits: Texture 20 by Insan Stock @ Deviantart.com
Crack textures @ sxc.hu

I just want to cry all day...

:((


:(


I'm so tired of myself.


I haven't slept. 


I have an exam later. :( I feel so sick.



3 comments:

  1. Hi Anna! Aww, cheer up girl =)treat yourself,go out, call a friend, talk to someone and don't let that depressed feeling turn you down.make yourself happy, ok? Take care =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww girl, hang in there :( Hard times come, and go...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you, guys. I feel better now. :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts