NuffnangX

Followers

Disclaimer

Unless otherwise stated, the products I review are items I have bought personally. I am not paid to write reviews for any product and I don't receive any type of compensation for advertising the same. Unless explicitly stated, I have no affiliation or relationship with the supplier of the products. Please be aware that my reviews about them, whether or not personally bought, are my honest opinion.

NANI+ MAGGIE'S Youtube Channel!

Category

Bon Marche (3) Brushes (2) DIY (2) Eyebrows (4) Eyes (26) Face (40) fashion (8) Food (24) FOTD (11) Hair (18) KKcenterHK (4) Lips (33) LOTD (5) Manels (1) Nails (32) NaniGGie (4) OOTD (13) Product Review (25) Relationship (6) Shoes (5) Skin Care (17) The Pinkish Hub (2) Underarm (1)

Saturday, August 21, 2010

NOTD and OOTD ^__^


Bobbie Premium Nail Polish: Cinnabar






And for my outfit of the day: 







Tucked shirt+shorts+heels. ^__^











This is a Tshirt made by my brother and his groupmates for a school Project. I got it for free anyway we're the ones who printed the tshirt. :) 

Have a nice day ladies. 


3 comments:

  1. i love your hair! how do you make it look like that? is it natural or did you have a procedure made? thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're so cute! I love the outfit and your nails too^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Locke: Thank you for a very wonderful comment. ^^

    @Mia.e: I have natural curly hair. But for this one, I ironed my hair straight then I tried curling the part near the tip of my hair and make it look wavy. In fact, my procedure's kinda messy 'cause I have thick hair and I don't know how to properly curl my hair using an iron. ^__^ I guess you can do it better cause you have thinner and straight hair! ^__^ It's a fun 'cause it adds volume too!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts